• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be a B****!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Ok so do we know for a fact defeating Heartless---> Nobody is the order that needs for the "Somebody" to come back? As far as I know for a fact, Nomura said that if defeated the correct order that the "Somebody" would return. So wouldn't it be a b*t*h if the correct order was Nobody ----> Heartless order? Then what would happen? The end of the Xehanort Saga would have ended a lot sooner. Ok so, if this has been confiremed by Normura, the whole "Somebody" returning statement, please tell me and close this post. But if not, add your input, and tell me what you think.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um...-is slightly lost- So I think I get what you are saying.

And I don't remember Nomura confirming that it was a requirement for it to be Heartless --> Nobody

If anything, I would think it wouldn't matter. And it is pretty rare to have your Heartless AND Nobody killed by a keyblade...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

He really doesn't say that they can only return by defeating the Heartless and Nobody in that order. Seems like it's possible both ways.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Um, you don't need to be defeated in a certain order. You just need both your Heartless and your Nobody to be destroyed. It doesn't matter what order they're destroyed in.

For example, destroying a Heartless and then destroying the Nobody later wouldn't be any different than destroying the Nobody first and destroying the Heartless second. The result will be the same.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura basically said Heartless first and Nobody second was guaranteed, but that Nobody first and Heartless second has a good chance too.

Basically, defeat both and you're golden.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Sometimes, I get the feeling that he makes this stuff up on the spot when being interviewed.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sometimes, I get the feeling that he makes this stuff up on the spot when being interviewed.
Problem with that is that interviews such as Another Report happen to ask all the right things. There's a far better chance these questions were planned in advance than they were asked candidly, for the Ultimania's at least.

Sora9890

Um...-is slightly lost- So I think I get what you are saying.

If anything, I would think it wouldn't matter. And it is pretty rare to have your Heartless AND Nobody killed by a keyblade...

Well what about Ansem SoD, Xehanort's Heartless. He was defeated by the light of Kingdom Hearts, and if not that then Riku in KH CoM Reverse Rebirth. And that wasn't by a keyblade, unless the Soul Eater is a keyblade, but as far as i know, it isn't. So Ansem SoD.....is still up in the air?? Idk

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well what about Ansem SoD, Xehanort's Heartless. He was defeated by the light of Kingdom Hearts, and if not that then Riku in KH CoM Reverse Rebirth. And that wasn't by a keyblade, unless the Soul Eater is a keyblade, but as far as i know, it isn't. So Ansem SoD.....is still up in the air?? Idk
Xehanort's Heartless wasn't completely defeated until Ansem's Machine exploded.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
But isn't darkness eternal?? Just like light?? I mean, aren't they both eternal? And isn't there a theory out there saying that Ansem SoD's darkness will always be a little with Riku?
Darkness wasn't purged from Riku, just Xehanort's Heartless. Riku still has his own darkness.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
why does order matter
that sounds too compicated for a 14 yearold boy to be dealing with
even so it s too late

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
why does order matter
even so it s too late

I don't think Sora is even aware of that order. It's probably better if he just keeps blissfuly bashing monsters the way he does.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i would like to see Braig back on the track...since his Nobody was destroyed on KH2, Xigbar, for example his heartless, one of the emblem heartless bosses on KH1 was destroyed for example.
i would like to see him back so i think that if he had a heartless, one defeated already, he would look like Stealth Sneak xD

Or Marluxia Somebody too, like the heartless could be Kurt Siza for example xD

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member
Marluxia I don't know why but I feel that charecter's role isn't over yet, his somebody could come back in KH3 and team up with Xehanort for all we all.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
why does order matter
even so it s too late
Fourteen Year Old doesn't have to worry about it. It's a law of the Universe. You don't need to know the specifics about the universe to live in it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
why does order matter
even so it s too late

Sora's 15 actually.

And I don't see why age matters. You don't have to understand everything in order to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back