• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be a great twist if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtec

Birth By Sleep volume 2 was actually just a part of Dream Drop Distance?

Nomura has already stated that 3d wasn't all about the mark of mastery and there would be other things as well, and it would be cool not to spend money buying two different games. :biggrin:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
and it would be cool not to spend money buying two different games. :biggrin:

You'll still end up doing that, actually, since there's technically 2 games left to precede KH3.

That being said, BBSv2 is probably going to be about the missing gaps between BBS and KH2, while DDD will take place after KH2. Then again, we've got Sora and Riku with both their KH clothes and mindsets, so...it's a slim possibility, I'd say.

metrifyx

It's certainly an interesting idea, but if DDD is moving the timeline forward I doubt it would contain the sequel to a prequel and, as V2 most likely will, focus on past events.

sdr08

i Think BBSV2 will be about Aqua and her time in ROD, and the gap between BBS and KH2, however I think we will go and save Aqua in DDD, since the test is only a portion of the game.

JTD95

Didn't Nomura say that Sora and Riku are the only playable characters in 3D? If BBS V2 was a part of 3D then we would be randomly getting Aqua cutscenes.

Maxyli138

I see DDD revolving around Sora and Riku and the events after coded, while BbS vol.2 is more about what happens right after BbS and filling in what is missing from other games. Fitting that all into one game seems unlikely. But hopefully there will be more news soon on upcoming games and we will be enlightened on how the story will be played out.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The way I understand it is that KH3D is the game that will lead into KH3. BBS2 is the game that fills in all the gaps between BBS and KH2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Agreeing 100%, its about damn time we got all these plot holes filled in, but then there is still the mystery game, with its new main character and spin off shit...

The mystery game is supposedly BBSv2.

platinumrug

BBSv2 eh? Man I've been out of the loop for a while. I hope at least Nomura has a definitive direction as to where he wants KH to go.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BBSv2 eh? Man I've been out of the loop for a while. I hope at least Nomura has a definitive direction as to where he wants KH to go.

Supposedly, he already has the ending planned out.
I'm personally hoping for not another JK Rowling incident.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What supposed "incident" was there with JK?
I don't really remember HP's ending be that bad.

Maxyli138

Maybe she's referring to all the unexpected deaths? Fred Weasley's came at me out of nowhere and slapped me in the face.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
JK Rowling planned the ending from the very beginning. Despite all of the development her characters got amongst other things, she still went with what was already planned. All of those rather unnecessary and (somewhat random) deaths for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back