• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldnt it be COOL if

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

Wouldnt it be cool if there was a Chrono Trigger world in KH2.

I mean I know its though to make, coming up for a name of crono's world is hard since its just named earth.

but CT and KH are my fav games, and seeing Crono and sora fight side by side makes my life complete.

sora could bump right in where Crono is going after Magus, and later return when there fighting reptides , and return a 3 time to fight queen Zeal and lavos.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I doubt it, because Chrono Trigger was never released (PAL) here in the UK, so many KH fans, including myself would be thinking WTF is happening here... good idea, but never gonna happen.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
No, actually, it wouldn't be cool because Kingdom Hearts is a FF Disney collabortation. If you added other SE games it would defeat the whole purpose of the whole feeling of KH.

DarkOblivion

I would realy think its cool, and whats this about Disney and FF only, its Disney and square, they just used some chars out FFs

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
no they can have crono trigger characters but not a world because they would kinda be from earth and that would be too close to home for most rpg fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back