• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldnt it be cool in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wouldnt it be cool if there were double ended key blades and sora duel wielded them?

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

well if they did it would be to easy...and i wouldnt like that

that was the problem with kh2 i was so easily able to rush through it Waaaah i didnt want to but it just went to quik

Dave06

It would be cool to see Sora have a drive where you could choose the two keyblades (like before) and have a cut scene showing him connecting them at the handles. *shoom!!.... shoom!!!* I can see it now, Sora going all Darth Maul on all the Heartless. *gasp* *dool...* lol

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dave06 said:
It would be cool to see Sora have a drive where you could choose the two keyblades (like before) and have a cut scene showing him connecting them at the handles. *shoom!!.... shoom!!!* I can see it now, Sora going all Darth Maul on all the Heartless. *gasp* *dool...* lol

Yeah, that would be kinda funky, wouldn't it....?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Maybe in Kingdom Hearts 3 they should have Sora duel wield all the time. But the enemies would have to be way stronger. I'd say 10x as strong as Kingdom Hearts 2 enemies and 15x as strong as Kingdom Hearts enemies. Yeah that would be awsome. In Sora's left hand he should always have the Dream Sword while in his right hand he could pick any Keyblades/Keychains that you have obtained throught the game.

Sharikaaria

well, sora kicks @$$ already, so this would be an extra cool bonus! i bet it would be an ability that's exclusive to the final boss though, since it's wayyy to fancy for general combat

Kunoke

The Conquerer said:
Maybe in Kingdom Hearts 3 they should have Sora duel wield all the time. But the enemies would have to be way stronger. I'd say 10x as strong as Kingdom Hearts 2 enemies and 15x as strong as Kingdom Hearts enemies. Yeah that would be awsome. In Sora's left hand he should always have the Dream Sword while in his right hand he could pick any Keyblades/Keychains that you have obtained throught the game.

What's really necessary is slightly stronger but WAY MORE ENDURANCE. And they should get stronger as you level up so it balences out.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Kunoke said:
What's really necessary is slightly stronger but WAY MORE ENDURANCE. And they should get stronger as you level up so it balences out.

Well I guess you are right. We don't want them completely unbeatable.

pokeman54

double ended keyblades?

dual.jpg

how fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back