• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be cool to read reports from prisoners captured by Xehanort and the other apprentices???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
it said they captured a lot of people from Radiant Garden and locked them in cells

and u can see the cells in the kh2fm room of sleep video

it would be nice if sora goes down and reads reports from prisoners
and show more on how Xehanort treated them like guinea pigs

Cheaken

Awards
I think it would be cool to read reports from prisoners. But if BBSv2 is a game and it will most likely span over most of the series, hopefully we can actually see the expirements themselves.

Swordsaint

yeahhh because a talking dog, talking mouse and a talking fkin duck hanging with a kid is sooo much logic? riiiigggghhhht.
lets not forget pluto who is also a dog. makes you wonder doesn't it? regardless, i think there's still some degree of reason in this series...i hope.

Samhain

Bronze Member
lets not forget pluto who is also a dog. makes you wonder doesn't it? regardless, i think there's still some degree of reason in this series...i hope.

o sht i totally forget about pluto
maybe cause they're 2 different species of dog? idk :(

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
God help me. I found Dad today... I didn't know if it was him, but...The eyes. The creatures didn't touch him. I think...he was becoming like them. Didn't know it was him until I found that old book near him. I have to get out of here. I have to warn the others. I'm starting to hear voices....A woman, crying for help. I can't hear any words, but I can understand her. Fck, I think I'm going crazy. I'm NOT crazy! I'm the only sane person among these sick bastards. As soon as I get out of here, I'm gonna get Cloud and Leon to shove their swords up these guys' asses. Especially that blonde one, he just creeps the fck out of me.

Samhain

Bronze Member
perhaps plutos kind is merely a deformed offspring of goofy genus, caused by excessive inbreeding.

lol i see. its not a bad idea though to have prisoner reports
these "Xehanort reports" are getting too repetitive
God help me. I found Dad today... I didn't know if it was him, but...The eyes. The creatures didn't touch him. I think...he was becoming like them. Didn't know it was him until I found that old book near him. I have to get out of here. I have to warn the others. I'm starting to hear voices....A woman, crying for help. I can't hear any words, but I can understand her. Fck, I think I'm going crazy. I'm NOT crazy! I'm the only sane person among these sick bastards. As soon as I get out of here, I'm gonna get Cloud and Leon to shove their swords up these guys' asses. Especially that blonde one, he just creeps the fck out of me.
Win.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Marry me <3.

XehanortHeartles

Where would the prisoners get the paper to write it? Unless Xehanort gave them some paper to pass the time.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm surprised no one has considered that Xehanort and The Apprentices would likely record the mental states of those being corrupted by Darkness. If we get any sort of prisoners' reports, it'll be in the form of their memories or thoughts recorded in a machine that read them.

Xorne

I suppose if it was handled well, sure... But honestly I think I'd be too creeped out if they bombarded us with too many reports from prisoners. Maybe some of the characters we already know?

I love you for that. <3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
<33 This is the best.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol @ Erasure Rain's post.

In seriousness though, that's actually a pretty good idea, imo.
I can't really think of what reports we'd collect in KH3, so maybe something like that.

Crystal

Silver Member
it said they captured a lot of people from Radiant Garden and locked them in cells

Sound similiar to Crisis Core where you can read the words written by the Prisoners on wall xD
I think maybe the cells may contain a report written by Xehanort about the result of that particular person.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Ienzo Report #6

Braig has brought in yet another subject today. Much like the previous ones he has brought in the past, this one seems to have no recollection of the night before. This seems to be a common trait in our female subjects whose age range is between 15 and 25. At first, I hypothesized that this "memory loss" effect was due to the darkness cultivated in their hearts, but further scans of their hearts indicate that a synthetic substance is the cause. Even insists that it's still the darkness, but these scans bear resemblance to the hearts affected by rohypnol in my science book.

The mysteries of this substance are simply astonishing; I must research them further! I have devised a controlled experiment. By drugging the flower girl (I must remember to thank the two boys who provided me with the rohypnol), I can then be able to record the specific effects of the drug. All the while, she will forget how much of a nerd I am, and then she can be my girlfriend!

Side note: Due to her young age, side effects may include severe memory loss and brain damage, but those are highly unlikely.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net

That would be awesome. Certainly would put the apprentices into a new light. Maybe in BBSV2? It might go something like this (Sorry if I'm copying you, Eraser Rain):

"These.....These guys are crazy! I've been locked up in this cell for who knows how long! I've seen what's happened to some of the others. Even and some other man released one of us from his cell. The moment he went out, some black creature thing swallowed him up! But that's not the worst part. When it ate him, his Heart came outta there and turned into one of those things! Even and the othr one didn't even bat an eyelash....In fact, I think......I think they were taking notes on it. We're all doomed! If anybody's reading this, leave this place! Save yourself before-

The notes end here. The last word is almost scribbled; as though the person who wrote it was dragged away while he was still writing....."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back