• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't You Like To See This in KH2 ??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

After you beat KH2, wouldn't you like to see a multiplayer/player 1 vs. cpu DUEL MODE that gets unlocked after completion of the game?????? Just like in CoM/Dynasty Warriors/Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. That would be the greatest thing ever. You could pick any world to fight in as a background, and choose any character that fights in the game ( Sora, Riku, BHK, Organization members, Ansem, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.) You could use all your magic, any keyblade(of course any fighter that has only one weapon has to use that weapon), and all your abilities in a fight to the death. It would be better than the CoM one !!!!!

Wouldn't you love that???? I hope that's in KH2.......but if not, there's always hope for a Duel Mode in KH3 (if there is a KH3 :) )

hmmmmm...........let's write to Nomura.............

Hokage

Banned
Awards
that would be the best thing to look forward to at the end of the game for me. It would be even better if it was online.

E

Ecstacy

yeah that would be awesome. ya never know he might have put something like that in. i mean he did it for CoM so he might do the same for kh2. it's a slim possibility and if it happens i would love it.

Brian

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I dont think that would work for KH2. Its camera view isn't from the side like most multiplayer fighters. It was designed as an action rpg.

The Raven's Cry

The camera view is indeed not compatable with the multiplayer duel mode you're suggesting, but I don't see why they couldn't split the screen into two sections and use the targeting mode, but I still think it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back