• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Wow, that is pretty bada**, and she is hott... But anyways, now I have a motive in woods class XD... Ah well, I'm better with metal anywho.

EDIT: That oathkeeper doesn't look to stable, I might break in half it is so thin.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

AdventChild101 said:
Wut is up with you tube! It stopped working for me for some reason. The moving bar thing just says 0:00/0:00 and it won't play.
Maybe it doesn't like you... I mean, for some people, it just doesn't work...

O

Oberon

trinitysora said:
you can ask home depot to make key blades!!!!!!!!!
Is that a question or what? But if it is, they probably don't make them.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Haruko said:
Those are really cool. That girl looks familiar, isn't she the same one in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=1HQ0ZJZVwPQ#watch_response except she has a wig on or something? o_O I can't believe some of you think shes hot but eh.
..im sorry but.. what a bunch of fags! and yea its the same girl. and i really dont think she's that hot. ive seen wayyy hotter

The M.C.

JTTW
i dont think home depot makes keyblades. maybe if you pay them a little something something but they're not a keyblade making store.

O

Oberon

Haruko said:
Those are really cool. That girl looks familiar, isn't she the same one in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=1HQ0ZJZVwPQ#watch_response except she has a wig on or something? o_O I can't believe some of you think shes hot but eh.
OMG I can't watch it, it is just I don't wanna hafe to make fun of it later, so I turned off when the singing started. They really do know how to humiliate themselves.

Haruko

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
IF_IL_II_IP said:
..im sorry but.. what a bunch of fags! and yea its the same girl. and i really dont think she's that hot. ive seen wayyy hotter

Too true. Anyway those Keyblades looked really good. I wish I had that kind of talent.

Last edited:

luckysora said:
She either likes makeing youtubs a lot or shes a crazy idoit
Nar this chick is wacked!? Seems a bit weird, wouldn't mind one (or two) of her keyblades though... She can work for me by day, Keyblade-maker... By night, streets... lol j/k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back