• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Wreck-It Ralph confirmed as the new Disney world coming to Kingdom Hearts Union X!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Since this is a future world in the past, does this mean that we'll maybe see Grand Central Station in the titles that comes after KH3?

Hirokey123

Awards
Going by the translations that are circling I'm going to say yes and no. Yes I do think we might see this world later in the series, but no in that it's not quite a future world or a past world it's kind of just A world.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Since this is a future world in the past, does this mean that we'll maybe see Grand Central Station in the titles that comes after KH3?
I doubt it really confirms things either way on that front, I think they may want to utilize it more in a game that allows it to be integrated into a "regular" KH game (like one where Ralph and hopefully Vanellope could be involved in combat or something instead of just being stupid medals lol) But yeah, I guess I could see it going either way. I guess I whatever approach the next saga has toward Disney worlds could make that clearer, if anything is different about their approach at all of course.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Going by the translations that are circling I'm going to say yes and no. Yes I do think we might see this world later in the series, but no in that it's not quite a future world or a past world it's kind of just A world.
Maybe this can be a world that can connect present time KH with KHUx era?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
guys i really want luxord's somebody to be a key character in this world because of his love of games. prayer circle for me.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
guys i really want luxord's somebody to be a key character in this world because of his love of games. prayer circle for me.
Maybe Luxord is from this world? It would explain his obsession with games, and having a Wild Card effective enough to change Sora's fate.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Maybe Luxord is from this world? It would explain his obsession with games, and having a Wild Card effective enough to change Sora's fate.
well i don't think they're ever going to let/have original characters originate from disney worlds, but that'd be nice if they started. more likely though i think he's just a dandelion, but maybe if Player gets partnered up with them for missions that could be neat.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
well i don't think they're ever going to let/have original characters originate from disney worlds, but that'd be nice if they started. more likely though i think he's just a dandelion, but maybe if Player gets partnered up with them for missions that could be neat.
Oh, yeah. lol He's from Daybreak Town. Maybe this is when he enters into the story?

Back