• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Wreck-It Ralph - WIR2 Officially Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i just really want to see how they handle memes

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i just really want to see how they handle memes
THIS.

The whole premise of tackling the Internet is just... interesting. The concept sounds interesting, but I have absolutely no idea how it would even work. The Internet is more than just media, it's a freakin' community and everything. I mean, what story can come from traveling inside of Facebook? I don't know, the idea's a little weird... but considering how good the first Wreck-It Ralph movie was, I'll give this the benefit of the doubt.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Please no memes in the movie. Really memes at times go way too far.

jv7sGcME_400x400.jpg

Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
First footage released:

[video=youtube;Rkxg03z2PEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkxg03z2PEo[/video]

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It took me a second to realize LubHub was a pun for StubHub and not... Well...

It's better I not finish this sentence. But anywhoo, Internet Ralph Memes. Yay!

Oh dear, that'd make for the ultimate Disney sexual innuendo if done right. Unfortunately I doubt they'd go that far, though.

Beyond that, I'm not sure how I feel about its take on internet culture. At its heart, WiR is a celebration of gaming culture, and as much as I enjoyed and respected the Sugar Rush portion of the first one, I felt it grew too big a life of its own within the movie. I think it'll be the same here with the internet, which is a shame because gaming culture really can support an entire movie by itself, but it's not given that chance.

Will I still laugh at the incredibly well-written jokes about angry yelpers, 2-day free shipping, and how Vanellope has way more Instagram followers than Ralph? Oh, you betcha. It's still good writing. But that doesn't mean it's good writing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
"Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2" hits theaters on March 9, 2018."

C8Dh2L9VsAAJRl0.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
not big on the title or the logo but i loved the first movie so i dig it. next march is gonna be cool

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The title sort of jocks Kim K.'s internet "showcase" Regardless, I hope the second movie is as good as the first.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Jane Lynch and Jack McBrayer, who voiced Sergeant Calhoun and Fix-It Felix respectively, will be returning to voice their characters.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
That title is pretty awful, I think Wreck It Ralph 2 would have been more than sufficient. It doesn't really change how excited I am for the movie though, I'm still psyched for it.

Knuxpyro56

As much as i am excited, Ralph should've gotten a tv series like Tangled and Big Hero 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back