• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Wreck-It Ralph - WIR2 Officially Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was wrong, Ming-Na Wen wasn't on stage with the other voice actresses. I thought they were tweeting out who was in the film, not on stage. They confirmed all Disney Princesses are in the film.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Knowing the princess scene exists but not being able to see it yet hurts me like you can't imagine.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I was wrong, Ming-Na Wen wasn't on stage with the other voice actresses. I thought they were tweeting out who was in the film, not on stage. They confirmed all Disney Princesses are in the film.
maybe her feet are still recovering

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Holy crap, this is a lot closer than I expected... please be a good sequel! Don't let that awful title be indicative of the final product...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
[video=youtube;DIBw9dSVKdU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBw9dSVKdU[/video]

Can't believe that this dropped on my Birthday out of all days! and for those wondering, yes, there is a Zootopia-esque breakout moment in this trailer. We have another comedic classic in the making right here.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;_BcYBFC6zfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BcYBFC6zfY[/video]

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Only Disney can get away with all that product placement and still be praised for it. Cannot wait for this movie!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Words cannot describe how happy I am that they addressed the title of the movie within the movie.

ImVentus

Awards
I'm sure am happy to see 2d Disney characters in 3d style. When I saw what Dumbo looked like, I think my heart melted. So cute!

The Princesses sequence reminds me a lot of those YT videos where the princesses act all childish. Still not sure how I like it
but Mulan looks great in 3d.

But I really don't like the way Cinderella looks.

Knuxpyro56

Can we just take the fact the Inside the Oh My Disney site, its basically Disney have 5 of the Infinity Stones

Muppets, Star Wars, Marvel, Disney Animation and Pixar. All its missing is Fox.

Can we also take in the fact that Disney Animation really loves the Muppets. And outside of the oh my Disney site, its a reference to the hotels outside Disneyland.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well now we need Cinderella with shiv-slipper as a summon.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
The fact they added Star Wars in this movie makes me want to watch it even more. <3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It reeks KH. Makes me want it's inclusion in III (vs UX) even more. BUT enough of that.

SO excited for this. It was one of me and my partner's first Disney films to see together. Vanellope is QUEEN of the princesses. ilu, Sarah Silverman <3 So glad to hear the original VOs where applicable too.

Well now we need Cinderella with shiv-slipper as a summon.

I'd take manga-tier canon of this at the very least. If only Shiro Amano hadn't left us, I could totally see him drawing the hilarity. What would the other PoH think!? ;p

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Man this looks bunk. Just a bunch of pop culture 'lol internet' jokes. The first movie was so sweet and earnest.

This looks so cynical and manipulative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back