• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Wreck-It Ralph - WIR2 Officially Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
As usual the raving news is coming from Twitter. Gee! Where have I not heard them raving about average films before, that they called masterpieces.
It's probably a fun flick, but I doubt it's as original as some people seem to claim. Just like they called Inside Out to be original back in 2015. Rotten Tomatoes is going to go crazy over this one, that's for sure. It could be worth the laughs though.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The fact that a lot of critics are saying that it's as good as the original makes this movie sound really promising! Can't wait to see it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So there’s a preview clip entitled, “Hearts.” It has nothing to do with KH and I won’t spoil it, but I could see the contents of that clip being tied into a future KH game.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Reviews are looking positive! Currently at 93% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm both surprised and not surprised at its reception. On one hand it caters to a broader audience. I'm hoping it registers as a satirical microcosm rather than glorifying it. The films does seem in on the joke. Either way, I'm glad to see it's doing well. It was a fun watch, though I don't think it was as charming as the first. The timelessness of these Ralph films is up for speculation, but I think this one's references might be a little more short-lived.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoilers for the ending:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Pokie

I heard that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Uhm

What the f Disney ? This is a family picture, that young children are going to be watching. Just what ?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I heard that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Uhm

What the f Disney ? This is a family picture, that young children are going to be watching. Just what ?

Are we that surprised? The title is a reference to Kim K's ridiculous Paper Magazine spread. There's other stuff in these films that goes over kids heads.

ImVentus

Awards
As expected, the film doesn't deliver or match with the well written Wreck It Ralph (2012) And most of the fun bits were shown in the marketing, sadly. Did they seriously spend all their writing on that princess sequence & GTA style game? Gonna haft to check out Isle Of Dogs instead after this. Or even the first Ralph film, just for how clever it was.

I love though how this film will awaken children's curiosity for the dark web. Nice move there Disney, lol.
Or having gullible parents registering their bank information for a child to use on ebay.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ok so from what I've heard about the ending:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Seadrin

Awards
Spoilers for the ending:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yep. I found this interesting too.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Watched this movie, and honestly, it's hard to compare it to the first one. The message taught in this movie is better, but the first movie had the better execution.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back