• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF ever happened to MTV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danzik

I'm sure you guys remember the good days of MTV, they actually showed music videos and some other good shows. Nowadays, it's all those reality shows that aren't even based on real events.

If you got an opinion about MTV from their past, and todays shows, pitch in.

RememberRoxas

Yeah your right.
I like some shows like next, parental control, room raiders, making hid band.
But the rest of the stuff needs to GET OUT!
MTV2 has all the classic shows and stuff.Sadly, i have directTV and my family doesn't have it ordered.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I used to like it. They actually played music.

Now their so-called "reality" shows are scripted.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I never watched MTV 2 except when Celebrity Death Match or Beavis and Butthead were on.
As for MTV, I agree it has gone downhill. The only time they show music videos now is in the mornings from 2/3 to like 6/7. It sucks. plus, they only show Rap, R&B, and Pop. Whatever happened to the good ol' days when MTV showed Rock music?

Also, a lot of the shows are dumb, but I like watching 16 & Pregnant to laugh at the people's lives. They try to make you feel sorry for her, too. it's dumb. They're dumb.

Anyway, I don't like the new MTV. Although maybe they'll change that when they release the remake of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'm sure you guys remember the good days of MTV, they actually showed music videos and some other good shows. Nowadays, it's all those reality shows that aren't even based on real events.

Danzik said:

donaldo.png

Danzik

Are we counting MTV2? Because that had Daria which was great.
Yes, it's actually ok anyway.
I never watched MTV 2 except when Celebrity Death Match or Beavis and Butthead were on.
As for MTV, I agree it has gone downhill. The only time they show music videos now is in the mornings from 2/3 to like 6/7. It sucks. plus, they only show Rap, R&B, and Pop. Whatever happened to the good ol' days when MTV showed Rock music?

Also, a lot of the shows are dumb, but I like watching 16 & Pregnant to laugh at the people's lives. They try to make you feel sorry for her, too. it's dumb. They're dumb.

Anyway, I don't like the new MTV. Although maybe they'll change that when they release the remake of Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Don't forget HeadBanger's Ball. That was really cool as well. Now they only show it on Sundays around 12 or 1am and some shit. I think Degrassi really needs to go off air. I'm sick of these fuckin teens and all that scripted drama shit.

Shamdeo, please elaborate about your post. If you can't, well then I'm guessing you let me down.:lol:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
You know, I'd be okay with the stuff they play on MTV if they changed the name of the channel.

S

Shadow Soldier

Man I remember watching Daria on YTV...

Also, MTV started going downhill when Beavis and Butthead stopped airing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back