• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Near987

Riku was WTF. Srsly, I was thrilled when I heard I could play with him at the end, but when I could...he sucked. And his reason for his blindfold was...well, wtf.
dont be dissin riku in his blindfold lol i think he looks ALOT cooler in that raincoat and blindfold
and...in KH2 another WTF for me was...why isnt rikus shirt zipped all the way? if u look closely u can see his belly button lol...i was like WTF? belly dancer much?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I keep going Anti Form when facing an Org member

GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!!

When I saw Pete as a lion the first time in Pride Lands.

I was...horrified.

Aeriths voice...

Riku was WTF. Srsly, I was thrilled when I heard I could play with him at the end, but when I could...he sucked. And his reason for his blindfold was...well, wtf.

Most of mine have now been said.
;_;

oh and..
First off: Everyone stop bitching on Atlantica. The world was awesome, the musicals were great. Much <3 to Atlantica.

word <3

in KH2 another WTF for me was...why isnt rikus shirt zipped all the way?
FANSERVICE.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hmmm I remember a topic like this ages ago, hmmm mine were...

Sora, Donald and Goofy's game of Ring-a-rosey,
Riku looking like Ansem,
When Sora cried about Riku (Yes admittedly at first I wasimmature about it and found it weird)
The weird winking thing when Riku "Had friends"
Xemnas kept re appearing I was like "I thought I killed you already!!!!"

Hmmm I think that's it, KH2 was weird...

Almagest

Mine was when sora finaly met with riku i was like...why is he crying for riku but not kairi? my friend was liek he sprobaly gay LOL
nah i dont think hes gay but that was....weird...

Sora cried about Riku because he didn't know if Riku was OK or not. He knew that Kairi was alright because she went back to Destiny Islands after kingdom hearts was sealed (in the first game). Even when Kairi was kidnapped, Sora didn't cry, BUT he got down on his knees and begged Saix to take him to her! Sora at least knew Kairi was OK. He had no idea if Riku was alright.

funnymanhaha1000

Lion Pete
Atlantica
Going into Antiform while facing XALDIN AND XIGBAR FOR THE FIRST TIME ON PROUD MODE
"Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!" "Get up on the Hydra's back!"
Aerith
Goofy dying and then coming back from the dead
Playing as Riku for 5 FREAKING SECONDS!!!!
Dying, playing as Mickey for 4 seconds, dying again, playing as sora at half health, and then dying again, expecting to be mickey again, and getting pissed off when it was a game over.
Axel being a wimp when he fought alongside Sora and laying down every 3 seconds when he was such a hard ass in Twilight Town

Thats the general summary of it all. Oh and Siax going nuts in the fight. Someone has anger issues and a bad childhood

Rix

:)
Awards
Sora cried about Riku because he didn't know if Riku was OK or not. He knew that Kairi was alright because she went back to Destiny Islands after kingdom hearts was sealed (in the first game). Even when Kairi was kidnapped, Sora didn't cry, BUT he got down on his knees and begged Saix to take him to her! Sora at least knew Kairi was OK. He had no idea if Riku was alright.

yeah! Exactly! finally one that understands!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
- Seeing the screen go static for the first time as Roxas, I thought my television broke!
- Riku looking like Ansem, really had me confused as to what was going on.
- Xehanort's Heartless not realy being Ansem.
- Everyone saying Ansem the "Wise". What was that all about?
- Stitch getting some awsome scenes during the Hollow Bastion War and then just being a Summon.
- Goofy dying; really had me wondering where they would go from there.
- Actually having to fight 1000 Heartless.
- Demyx being so hard and Xaldin being so easy for me. Yeah, I beat him the first time I ever played the game, then the first time on Proud; I fail to see the difficulty outside of data fights.
- Ansem the Wise sounding like some famous actor, who voiced him?
- The simple, one-track worlds.
- Sora's idiocity compared to KHI and CoM.

Eh, there's probably some more.

K

kingdomfighter5

the best WTF for me came when in the final battle Riku and Sora were surrounded by a million of those laser things and no matter how fast you jammed the x button you still lost health.

You had to jam the triangle button too. But my bigest wtf moment was when malificent and pete defended everyone

Rix

:)
Awards
@ Sirnight, Ansem the wise is voiced by Christopher lee AKA Saruman in lord of the rings.

Neaxon_11.

mine was when i first started playing the game, it was when you had to find pooh in the cave i couldnt find him at first but the FUNKING ICE KEPT MAKING MEH FALL AND NOT TO MENTION THEYRE ALL AFRAID OF BUMBLE BEES?!?!?!?!WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Soldier Terra

When sora was singing in atlantica. I was like, is this KH2, saving worlds, using the power of the mighty keyblade to defeat darkness & find my friends in an epic tale, or do a gay little dance & sing while the worlds are in deep trouble. i waited until i got to the final battle wit xemnas to finish atlantica, so while sora was dancing, TWTNW was in calamity & stuff. So basically, sora took a break from saving the world while it was in serious danger to go underwater & do a happy dance...

WTF MAN?! LOL

KeybladeK 35

My biggest WTF moment was:

- Goofy dying: Realy where were they going with that
- Singing in Alantica: I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!!!! DX
- Pete being a Lion
- Pete and Maleficient defending the others at the end
- Battling Xemnas when he was in his KB Knight form, and making these odd sounds when attacking Riku and Sora
- The wierd quote Axel said when he was dying, that's where pretty much the whole AxelRoxas pairing started, oh and saying he would miss him

XD

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
GEDDUP ON DA HYDRA'S BAAK!!!

SHUT THE F*** UP PHIL!!!!

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki
my wtf moments for Kh2 were:
when I saw that the only thing you did on Atlantica was sing.. >: 0
when I was in the underworld and one of the organization members ran right past Sora
when I heard Axel keep saying "Got it Memorized?" over and over and over!!!
and when I saw those little fairy things... xD

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki
my wtf moments for Kh2 were:
when I saw that the only thing you did on Atlantica was sing.. >: 0
when I was in the underworld and one of the organization members ran right past Sora
when I heard Axel keep saying "Got it Memorized?" over and over and over!!!
and when I saw those fairy things... xD

(sorry for the double post)

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
New WTF moment... Yen Sid dissapearing for the remainder of the game after talking to him. Srsly, wtf. And his eyes were WTF too. xD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
My fave WTF Moments:

Atlantica: Turn off the volume and continue from there.

In the Xemnas Finale battle when the squillion lasers are shooting at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back