• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSephiroth15

I had a WTF moment when I was fighting Demyx.

One moment I'm kickin his butt all over the place, the next I die because I didn't even see that I was supposed to kill 10 clones in 10 seconds ?

I was totally like WWTF ? I swear I got them all.

So the next time I used Valor form right before that one, and I counted them off,

1...2....3..4....5...6..7..8.....9...........crap wheres the 10th one ? *2 seconds left* ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies again* "I hate you Demyx ! NO dont say it again !"

Demyx- "Dance Water Dance !"

Me-........................................ >___<

Apollo

Silver Member
Ummmmmmm Sora making a face at the end of the game. That was just lame. Also a whinne pooh bear themed Keyblade.

Darkest_Hour

Atlantica...WTF!! That world was so retarded, like it was made for 10 year olds. I mean, seriously. The first Atlantica world was cool, I liked having Ariel on my team, and it would've been awesome to have every one else from that world beat up Ursula and her lackies. I hope the next game that has the second little mermaid has actual fighting, and no musicals.

I hated Demyx's fight, and his death. I was like, wow, he's good, and yet...He vanishes so easily. And yet, Axel, gets his ass kicked three times, twice by Roxas, and then by all those nobodies. He vanished into the darkness twice...Right after his fight with Rixas, and then his final departure. I was like WTF!

Xaldin's fight was nearly impossible to win. Even with everyone fighting, me switching them, I got my ass handed to me. Mickey came after I died 2 times, and I entered anti-form and wisdom form about 3 times each. That dragoon or whatever he was riding on was impossible to dodge, and right after I heal, he uses it...I was like "@#!%" The only way to beat the laser cannon is to use reflect.

And what is up with Sora's sexuality? People think he's straight, but apparently he's more in to Riku and Goofy than Kairi. When he first embraced Kairi, he didn't do a single thing except possibly smile, but when he saw Riku, he was like a little poodle trying to ef a guy's leg. And he cries too? And then at the end, Goofy jumps on Sora like he wants his private area sucked on by Sora, it's like "Get a @#!%in' room you two! Beastiality isn't any body's thing!" Major WTF moments.

Tervenaq

"Get up on the Hydra's Back!"

That ANNOYED me so much!!! *cries from memories of the horror*

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
LION KING!!! I HATED THAT WORLD
especiallly the second time when u had 2 fight dat big elephant thing omfg no drive and olny simba he got killed atleast 50 times in dat fight

Simba: I cant do this

stupid son of a #@#$%&*

kumaaabear

I agree on WTF @ Atlantica, and I believe you had to keep on going in and out of it, because you needed some spell? Just to sing. -_-

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i think its safe to say everyone disliked atlantica. i hated it. also dancer nobodies, the morale gauge(i thought that was gonna be through the whole game), and how sora was holding riku up by the belt was kinda weird

Tervenaq

You pressed x for sora and triangle for riku.

I avoided getting damaged many times in that attack.

I learned that the hard way. I beat Xemnas my first time, but my Sora had like 1 HP left, and I was like..oh sh*t. I healed, but I felt dumb cause there is no fighting after the attack. Then after like 3 times I realized, oh, I hit both X and Triangle. All I hit was triangle.

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i really didn't like how they brought Atlantica back for KH2 they should have left it out all together and i would have been much happier.

i wished that Riku and Kairi got together because i think that they are meant to be together.

and the fight with Demyx ...........................................................................stupid and *%^&((*&^%%$ dumb!!!:angry:

Zeffphyr

- When I saw Pete as a lion. I loled so hard.
- When Sora and Riku have their ´moment´ and Sora puts his hand right on Kairi´s face
- When I first turned into Anti-form, then loled at the ass wooping I gave the boss I was on.
- Atlantica -__- ugh.
- When Xigbar says, "As if" lol

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
- When I saw Pete as a lion. I loled so hard.
- When Sora and Riku have their ´moment´ and Sora puts his hand right on Kairi´s face
- When I first turned into Anti-form, then loled at the ass wooping I gave the boss I was on.
- Atlantica -__- ugh.
- When Xigbar says, "As if" lol

i so agree when Sora and Riku were having their little 'moment', that part cracked me up.........and it still does

C

Crossroads

lol, did you want him to?

Well he got hit by a giant rock. It was kinda a perfect opportunity for them to not take "oh yeah we're just going to bring him back and not have any real drama in the story." route. I mean if he had died it would have been more incentive for Sora to stop being a little bitch and finally act like the badass we want him to.

In the name of Goofy. lol.

sassysis10

I think it was stupid of Goofy to jump in front of the rock in the first place. Mickey is short. Surely the rock would have flown over his head lol.

Zeffphyr

Well he got hit by a giant rock. It was kinda a perfect opportunity for them to not take "oh yeah we're just going to bring him back and not have any real drama in the story." route. I mean if he had died it would have been more incentive for Sora to stop being a little bitch and finally act like the badass we want him to.

In the name of Goofy. lol.

lol, quite true. But we all know that we love Goofy´s idiocy too much for him to be killed off lol.
(funny part is though, most of the time he seems a lot smarter than Sora lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back