• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozomi Ai

When after you fight the Nobodies in HB you go straight to a cutscene with demyx then fight him giving you no absolute time to regain ure stength.

Awards
A scene I for some reason enjoyed yet entirely disagree with would be the closing for Port Royal.
Picture6.png

Ok, yeah Sora wanted to set sale on his little ship to discover new worlds, but I wouldn't readily compare him to a grungy klepto- butt pirate.

Nozomi Ai

Whenever they make u do stupid side quest that you have to do at least once. It makes me mad because im like in my head "Dnt agree to it! Dnt agree to it" then Sora says "Your on". Like in Tron when he wanted Sora to play the motorcycle game i was praying to God that he wouldnt agree to it, but of course he did.

UnstoppableSound

-Tifa in general. Name one scene she was in that couldn't have just used any other character.

I don't know...ALL OF THEM? Clearly you know nothing about Final Fantasy VII if you said that. She's special to Cloud and she's the only one other than Aerith that holds a lot of importance in Cloud's life.

Sparks

gone
"DANCE WATER DANCE!" I mean WTF with that?!

Seeing Pete as a gorilla, oh wait he's a lion.... WTF?!

Atlantica. Need I say more? WTF?!

Kairi's keyblade scene. *face palm* WTF?!?!!

And..... Sora crying at riku. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zeffphyr

That was the stupidest moment in the game. I'm unsure if he says..."I Love You" or "Thank You". Completely unnecessary, not to mention Mickey is like scouting the battle field behind them for 20 minutes for no reason.

LOL at that. btw, he´s saying "Olive juice" :3

DJQuackQuack said:
-Pluto's existance. HOW does he always appear in the right places? WHY does no one question him being there? Just not right...

You dare question Pluto?!?! I kill you!!

My biggest wtf moment is definitely when I first heard Xemnas speak.

I thought it was Don LaFontaine, the Voice Announcer guy from all the Action Movie Trailers lol

!BRITTANY

Website
www.brittahnayy.livejournal.com
I know the whole getting-on-his-knees-to-beg-Saix thing was a bit WTFy, but come on, he loves Kairi, he just wanted to be with her. I thought it was cute of him.
I thought it was sad when he was crying over Riku <_< I expected it. He's been without him for like A FRIGGING YEAR or something with NO idea where he was ._.

Miku's Key

The Luxord Battle in the World That Never Was. I was like WTF I'm a DICE!? What is that bar at the top and why is it going down. Why am I a card now? do I attack those floating cards. (etc.)

(First time playing) That part at the begining where Roxas and Xemnas are talking at the End of the World but Roxas' voice can't be heard. I was checking my sound, PS2 and everything. LOL.

The Sora and Riku "moment" where Sora gets down on his knee and starts crying. Not seeing your best friend is one thing but getting down on your knee and crying? It'd be less strange if he would of just hugged him like Kairi. Crying would of been okay both ways though, I mean he hadn't seen Riku in over a year and didn't know where he was.

GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!!

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Thr Roxas photo theif scene was a good wtf moment. I thought something was wrong with my ps2.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I don't know...ALL OF THEM? Clearly you know nothing about Final Fantasy VII if you said that. She's special to Cloud and she's the only one other than Aerith that holds a lot of importance in Cloud's life.

L
O
L
You so silly XD I own FF7 and replay it quite often my friend. And to be nice I answered the easy problem solver by not only bolding, but underlining and italicizing it as well in your quite ^^;;

And also, Zack Fair holds quite a big importance as well :p But anyway, her role in KH2 was only their because they just wanted to have her in and made some BS scenes and random plot. Aerith could have easily done the touchy emotional I want to find my friend moments and when Tifa randomly appears to beat the crap out of a few walls, ANYONE could have done that. Basically, fan service, that is all.

Don't get me wrong, having her there was cool for FF7 fans, but her role was utterly useless to what little plot kh2 had already. imo ^^;;

You dare question Pluto?!?! I kill you!!

Oh no sir, trust me! I believe Pluto is main baddie for kh3, just his existance is wtf since no one questions it XD

Nozomi Ai

I was saying WTF when i couldnt beat Demyx. He looks like a softy but then he goes all shootin water balls at me and im jst like WTF!

kh nobody

Wtf moment?

I Went to Sephi with Sweet Memories(Worst fighting keyblade!)and no elixers...

And won!

then the cutscene? same as kh1!

All that work and thats the reword!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back