• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

demmy: oh we do too have hearts dont be mad

donald: we not dumb, we know you dont!

demmy:.........

donald.........

demmy:(too sora) SILENCE TRAITOR!!!

sora:........*wtf*......

xelleshy

When I first played KH II, I told my sister to go load it up for me while I did something else. I came back and saw Roxas, and I was like 'Wtf? Did I buy the wrong game or something? Where's Sora?'

no shit. i did they same thing. i was like, well some one packaged this wrong

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The biggest WTF moment is the entirety of Atlantica. That shit is a WTF moment altogether.

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
My WTF moments was seeying sora sing Under the Sea...but the one that really took the cake was the whole "demyx...he's a poor fighter"...my butt he is...he clobbered me a lot....though for some reason I find him easier to bet in Hard mode than in Beginner mode.

Daxx

Well I was like WTF when scar turned into a ghost. because after so I was scared that everything I ever killed was going to turn into a ghost too.

My biggest WTF was probablly when Pooh froze and Sorah tried to poke him and he got owned out of the book. I said exactly "WOW Well Winnie the Pooh just killed the main character without moving! I guess its time to turn off my console!" -_-

I did about die of laughter when Goofy raped Sora after I beat the game..:53:

RememberRoxas

Well I was like WTF when scar turned into a ghost. because after so I was scared that everything I ever killed was going to turn into a ghost too.

My biggest WTF was probablly when Pooh froze and Sorah tried to poke him and he got owned out of the book. I said exactly "WOW Well Winnie the Pooh just killed the main character without moving! I guess its time to turn off my console!" -_-

I did about die of laughter when Goofy raped Sora after I beat the game..:53:
Lol i agree with the second and third ones.
What about WTF moments in KH1

*Oathkeeper

For me...it is still the beggining of the game. I kept asking over and over again: "WHERE THE HECK IS SORA?"
Oh and the scariest thing about Atlantica is Donald...SINGING! That's really "WTF?O_O"
And King Mickey being playable got me "WTF? I'M NOT DEAD? MICKEY IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY?! LOL"

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
My WTF moments were when it turned out the Ansem in KH1 was a fake, and when we thought Goofy died to protect the King but he turned out to be alive.

Nozomi Ai

For me...it is still the beggining of the game. I kept asking over and over again: "WHERE THE HECK IS SORA?"
Oh and the scariest thing about Atlantica is Donald...SINGING! That's really "WTF?O_O"
And King Mickey being playable got me "WTF? I'M NOT DEAD? MICKEY IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY?! LOL"
Whenever you are playing in Olympic and you die im think "Man, i gotta start over again" But then mickey comes and makes me mash buttons and im alive again. I agree with this WTF moment.

Daxx

Lol i agree with the second and third ones.
What about WTF moments in KH1

Well I did think it was kind of WTF at the end of KH1 because mickey and riku didnt actually have to go on the other sie of the door, there was like literally no purpose. They could of just went out the door and locked it from the outside -_-

I was also pissed when Hercules said he worn Cerberus down after I died about 37 times trying to kill him, and I had 2 hp when I FINALLY killed him and donald and goofy were dead on the floor. Oh yeah forgot to tell you, I already wore him out, you got lucky. WTF?!?! :angry:

Dexel

Beyond hope
KR∆NK;4291136 said:
Being able to play as Mickey but only having limited controls that seemed to get interrupted every time you attempted to use them.

Trying to beat Xaldin at a low level in Proud Mode and getting Mickey 10x in a row wouldshow you that big time, mate.

-agrees with this WTF? moment-

mooseymoose

-Seifer's shirt. Riku showed his belly a little, but Seifer's was just bad. Plus Riku can pull it off.

-When Kairi is on the beach, Axel goes "My thoughts exactly!" and THEN shows up! Dude, you weren't in the same room! How do you know what she said?? STALKER! Marluxia did the same thing in Re:CoM.

-The fact that I can't remember the scene with Sora and Saix, where he asks if Sora has seen Axel and Sora replies You aren't a very organized organization! I seriously cannot remember that scene. At all. Even with Saix flipping his hair. Talk about brain fart.

-In Another Side, Another Story where Riku fights Roxas, Riku takes off his blindfold and turns into Rikunort. Then at TWTNW, he is shown with his blindfold on. Really? I thought you threw it on the ground. MAGIC BLINDFOLD!

- Riku got new clothes from The Gap.

-Riku being super tall compared to Sora. And needing a hair cut.

-Axel's suicide. Ok really?? Fight off the nobodies, poof Sora inside the castle, then get confronted by Saix or Xemnas. At least being killed by one of the members for being a traitor is better than suicide.

-Axel's death in general. I loved that nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back