• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
okay this game is awsome and everything and cant wait to get this game but ...nomura is an idiot.

its regarding the heartless. um, wtf? Nomura said himself that heartless didnt appear in BBS which they CLEARLY did. and since heartless are made when you have darkness in your heart why didnt master xehanort make a heartless?

He unlocked his heart. Just like Sora in KHI. SAME THING. he stabbed himself and his body poofed and made a heartless. But with MX...NOTHING? He made no heartless yet his heart was clearly out of his body. I DONT GET THIS. Nomura needs to stop switching shit up. this sucks. we now cant correct noobs cause other idiots are just going to say

"OOH BUT NOMURA CONFUSES HIMSELF SOMETIMES. ILL GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE. BBS. BLA BLA BLA BLA"
wow....this is confusing. i thought xehanort and the apprentices made the damn purebloods AND emblem. "accidentally" xehanort made 'em but ...wow.

any comments?
singing?
dancing?
etc

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
ya this is bullshit, hopefully there will be an explanation. but than again, too someone not like us, people who follow and research this shit, wouldn't notice or care so they might not explain it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You are correct my good sir. I was joust going to do this. Except I was going to be less kind.,

I think I might try to sue him for this. This is false advertisement. I'm just upset he retconned.

tenchi ryu

I agree but I think the difference is: Sora didnt have a plan...he just doing the right thing and his heart wondered into the darkness(heartkess) but MX is VERY skilled at dark magic and stuff and knew EXACTLY what he was doing, his heart didt wonder in darkness....he put his heart into another body, so even though it isnt HIS body, its still a body which makes terranort a somebody

Crazy_XIII

Alright first off the darksides are known as PUREBLOOD heartless emphasis on PUREBLOOD Xehanort created the emblem heartless which ironically have hearts from those lost to darkness, MX couldn't become a heartless though because people can only become an EMBLEM heartless whereas the purebloods come from the realm of darkness.

Nomura was right in the fact that heartless don't appear outside their homeland, they are not in any of the disney or original worlds, they are just behind the door of darkness...which as most of us hopefully all of us know that, that's where the heartless hang out.

Question Answered..I think.

tenchi ryu

And what's up with all the thing about Unverserd destruction having to do with the heartless' creation?

apparently unverses had to do with the creation of vanitas....so once he was gone they was gone

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
The reason I think he didnt become a Heartless is because he had enough will to send his heart into Terra's body before his heart could fall into darkness. Since his heart was in Terra's body then it didnt turn into a heartless and since it didnt turn into a heartless he didnt create a nobody as a nobody cant be created without a heartless being created.

And if you start to ask why Ven (or Kairi in KH1) didnt become a heartless in BBS was because Ven's heart was connected to Sora so he wouldnt become a heartless or nobody either. He's sort of how Kairi was in KH1, in a doll like state (aka Sleep).

Kentsu13

Alright first off the darksides are known as PUREBLOOD heartless emphasis on PUREBLOOD Xehanort created the emblem heartless which ironically have hearts from those lost to darkness, MX couldn't become a heartless though because people can only become an EMBLEM heartless whereas the purebloods come from the realm of darkness.

Nomura was right in the fact that heartless don't appear outside their homeland, they are not in any of the disney or original worlds, they are just behind the door of darkness...which as most of us hopefully all of us know that, that's where the heartless hang out.

Question Answered..I think.

ya they also existed in graveyard MX was there "controlling" them to attack ven in a cutscene

Samhain

Bronze Member
u r wrong. sora became a SHADOW heartless when he sacraficed his heart. shadow heartless = PUREBLOOD. EMBLEM heartless are born from a MACHINE. they are the ones that ONLY have symbols on them. if u get attacked by an emblem u become an emblem but if u sacrafice ur heart like sora did u become a PUREBLOOD; A SHADOW.
DARKSIDE
NEOSHADOW
INVISIBLES OR W/E are all pureblood
dark ball

pureblood heartless. sora became a pureblood heartless. and xehanort made the pureblood by ACCIDENT. he even gave them the name for christ sake.

ansem report number 2 in kh1..read it.
read the secret ansem reports as well. ansem the wise said himself they made them generate = made them

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
MX sent his heart into Terra's body before it ever had a chance to become a heartless. Simple as that.

And let me remind you that only pureblood heartless existed at that time and it seems that most of the heartless were locked behind the door to darkness in BBS meaning not many of them could be roaming about. So in a way Nomura was telling the truth. Heartless were around but they weren't around in the realm of light for the most part, not like in KH1 and KH2.

It was Young Xehanort who created the emblem heartless and really allowed for the heartless to start stealing hearts.
-----------------------------------------

It's a simple explanation if you would look at it for a little bit.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
MX couldn't become a heartless though because people can only become an EMBLEM heartless whereas the purebloods come from the realm of darkness.
Sora became a shadow and he was in the realm of light
A shadow is a pureblood heartless
Nomura was right in the fact that heartless don't appear outside their homeland, they are not in any of the disney or original worlds, they are just behind the door of darkness
Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
TN: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody. Because the story takes place before even they appear. I can give out more information little by little as time passes, an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.
Key words
"The story takes place before they appear"
The Heartless appeared during the game= Nomura is a dirty liar

royaljminnis

The reason I think he didnt become a Heartless is because he had enough will to send his heart into Terra's body before his heart could fall into darkness. Since his heart was in Terra's body then it didnt turn into a heartless and since it didnt turn into a heartless he didnt create a nobody as a nobody cant be created without a heartless being created.

And if you start to ask why Ven (or Kairi in KH1) didnt become a heartless in BBS was because Ven's heart was connected to Sora so he wouldnt become a heartless or nobody either. He's sort of how Kairi was in KH1, in a doll like state (aka Sleep).

DUDE DUDE this really doen't make sense to me even after reading this, I really think he does this to create plot holes that will allow him to make the next game. Noteing the reason you think he didn't become a heartless is really interesting because sora's heart did the samething? right that's a question by the way. In no way am trying to discredit you or anything just trying to make sesne of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back