• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The heartless created by AtW's apprentices created the first "Emblem" Heartless...the Pureblood heartless are just pure darkness....the heartless exist as long as there is darkness in someones heart.

the heartless in BbS are Pureblood Heartless

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Heartless only exist in the realm of darkness in BBS, they couldn't appear into the realm of light until Xehanorts experiments.

Is that really so hard to get?

Samhain

Bronze Member
memory master,
xehanort created the purebloods by accident.

nomura bullshitted. simple as that. he's an idiot. its the same thing with ienzo' damn height. nomura said in an interview before the heartless even appear. heartless werent here at the time of unverse and yet ..they are.

Kentsu13

DUDE DUDE this really doen't make sense to me even after reading this, I really think he does this to create plot holes that will allow him to make the next game. Noteing the reason you think he didn't become a heartless is really interesting because sora's heart did the samething? right that's a question by the way. In no way am trying to discredit you or anything just trying to make sesne of things

soras heart feel into darkness but only for a while but MX sent his heart into terra similar to ven/kairi sendign ther hearts to sora before

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
...nomura is an idiot.
ilu
its regarding the heartless. um, wtf? Nomura said himself that heartless didnt appear in BBS which they CLEARLY did. and since heartless are made when you have darkness in your heart why didnt master xehanort make a heartless?
He transferred his heart into Terra's body, thus not creating a Heartless, also not creating a Nobody. It's similar to Riku/Ansem SoD.
He unlocked his heart. Just like Sora in KHI. SAME THING. he stabbed himself and his body poofed and made a heartless. But with MX...NOTHING? He made no heartless yet his heart was clearly out of his body. I DONT GET THIS. Nomura needs to stop switching shit up. this sucks. we now cant correct noobs cause other idiots are just going to say
He created no Heartless because of what I mentioned before.
What happened to his body, iunno, probably a lifeless shell like when Ven and Kairi lost their hearts (Ven did loose his heart, right? I'm not up to date with BbS spoilers).

Samhain

Bronze Member
Heartless only exist in the realm of darkness in BBS, they couldn't appear into the realm of light until Xehanorts experiments.
its hard to get because clearly its been said millions of times in the damn game that xehanort made the heartless by accident. he was responsible for everything. the game contradicts itself with nomuras interview on heartless. nomura is a damn liar. that's all.

UNLESS aqua's story takes place AFTER xehanort the apprentice' experiments.
and yeah its hard to get seeing how mx doesnt even have a nobody along with it.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
u r wrong. sora became a SHADOW heartless when he sacraficed his heart. shadow heartless = PUREBLOOD. EMBLEM heartless are born from a MACHINE. they are the ones that ONLY have symbols on them. if u get attacked by an emblem u become an emblem but if u sacrafice ur heart like sora did u become a PUREBLOOD; A SHADOW.
DARKSIDE
NEOSHADOW
INVISIBLES OR W/E are all pureblood
dark ball

pureblood heartless. sora became a pureblood heartless. and xehanort made the pureblood by ACCIDENT. he even gave them the name for christ sake.

ansem report number 2 in kh1..read it.
read the secret ansem reports as well. ansem the wise said himself they made them generate = made them
He transfered his heart into terra. So a heartless should not exist. Or you could count Ansem SOD as his Heartless.

Kaiju-Z

... you make me face palm.

facepalm

We saw Ven standing surrounded by a bunch of neoshadows in the Keyblade Graveyard. As far as we know, the graveyard isn't in the dark realm.

Oh, I dunno... maybe Master Xehanort TRANSFERRED them there? I mean, come on! He can use dark portals to move around as he pleases. It's obvious he MUST have visited the Dark Real once or twice :|

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Alright first off the darksides are known as PUREBLOOD heartless emphasis on PUREBLOOD Xehanort created the emblem heartless which ironically have hearts from those lost to darkness, MX couldn't become a heartless though because people can only become an EMBLEM heartless whereas the purebloods come from the realm of darkness.

Nomura was right in the fact that heartless don't appear outside their homeland, they are not in any of the disney or original worlds, they are just behind the door of darkness...which as most of us hopefully all of us know that, that's where the heartless hang out.

Question Answered..I think.

Nooo, Nomura went out of his way to make sure we understood that Heartless didn't exist.
He's a fucking liar.

The reason I think he didnt become a Heartless is because he had enough will to send his heart into Terra's body before his heart could fall into darkness. Since his heart was in Terra's body then it didnt turn into a heartless and since it didnt turn into a heartless he didnt create a nobody as a nobody cant be created without a heartless being created.

And if you start to ask why Ven (or Kairi in KH1) didnt become a heartless in BBS was because Ven's heart was connected to Sora so he wouldnt become a heartless or nobody either. He's sort of how Kairi was in KH1, in a doll like state (aka Sleep).

Is it possible that Vanitas took all of MX's darkness?

MX sent his heart into Terra's body before it ever had a chance to become a heartless. Simple as that.

And let me remind you that only pureblood heartless existed at that time and it seems that most of the heartless were locked behind the door to darkness in BBS meaning not many of them could be roaming about. So in a way Nomura was telling the truth. Heartless were around but they weren't around in the realm of light for the most part, not like in KH1 and KH2.

It was Young Xehanort who created the emblem heartless and really allowed for the heartless to start stealing hearts.
-----------------------------------------

It's a simple explanation if you would look at it for a little bit.

According to AR2, he created the purebloods.

The Heartless appeared during the game= Nomura is a dirty liar

I'm gonna sue Nomura.

kickazz1234

his heart didnt get lost in the darkness, rather it went straight to terra meaning no heartless was created

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Young Xehanort maybe only thought he had created the first heartless. Look if heartless existed only in the realm of darkness at the time of BBS then technicaly heartless weren't around in BBS, because they weren't in the realm of light like they were in KH1 and KH2.

Yes I know there were Neo Shadows fighting Ven at one point but I think we need to wait for translations from that scene and i'm sure then we will get an explanation as to why heartless appear in the realm of light during that one scene.

Kaiju-Z

I think that you people are taking this way too seriously. Do you expect Nomura to be your slave and hand you all the information on a silver platter or something?! Can't you guys ponder things out on your own, make your own theories as to what is what, rather than going like: "NOMURA IS A BITCH! FUCK YOU NOMURA! NOMURA'S A FUCKING LIAR! DIE! RAAAAAAAAAAWR! NOMNOMNOM" >8|

Seriously. You guys are awfully sad.

Kentsu13

Young Xehanort maybe only thought he had created the first heartless. Look if heartless existed only in the realm of darkness at the time of BBS then technicaly heartless weren't around in BBS, because they weren't in the realm of light like they were in KH1 and KH2.

Yes I know there were Neo Shadows fighting Ven at one point but I think we need to wait for translations from that scene and i'm sure then we will get an explanation as to why heartless appear in the realm of light during that one scene.

ya i agree w/ u and like the keyblade grave coudl be near the rod and since heartless r attracted to keyblade (theres a billion on the ground and MX and ven too) but wat bothers me in MX not surprise does he no bout them

royaljminnis

I think that you people are taking this way too seriously. Do you expect Nomura to be your slave and hand you all the information on a silver platter or something?! Can't you guys ponder things out on your own, make your own theories as to what is what, rather than going like: "NOMURA IS A BITCH! FUCK YOU NOMURA! NOMURA'S A FUCKING LIAR! DIE! RAAAAAAAAAAWR! NOMNOMNOM" >8|

Seriously. You guys are awfully sad.

yea your just as lost as everybody else... nomura has made some contradictions so it makes it hard to create a theory that can be accurate Thats why it's really annoying if you didn't pick up on that.. even some of the older members are going WTF right now because so much stuff is thrown asunder thanks to bbs

Crazy_XIII

u r wrong. sora became a SHADOW heartless when he sacraficed his heart. shadow heartless = PUREBLOOD. EMBLEM heartless are born from a MACHINE. they are the ones that ONLY have symbols on them. if u get attacked by an emblem u become an emblem but if u sacrafice ur heart like sora did u become a PUREBLOOD; A SHADOW.
DARKSIDE
NEOSHADOW
INVISIBLES OR W/E are all pureblood
dark ball

pureblood heartless. sora became a pureblood heartless. and xehanort made the pureblood by ACCIDENT. he even gave them the name for christ sake.

ansem report number 2 in kh1..read it.
read the secret ansem reports as well. ansem the wise said himself they made them generate = made them

Well I dunno then beats me why they are in it, perhaps he just meant you can't fight heartless feh all you can do is go along for the ride, his game, his writing you can't change it so quit yer bitchin (jk)
but I really don't think he made the purebloods cos they live in the realm of darkness? You can't be telling me he made that WHOLE place, I swear he only made the artificial ones.

Also does anyone have a clip of the neoshadows showing up, all I remember seeing is Vanitas summoning the weird long nosed unverse...god i'm so behind!

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Heartless exist naturally in the Realm of Darkness. Xehanort's experiments brought them about in the Realm of Light. Xehanort most likely thought he created Heartless, but they already existed in the RoD, trying to get out.

Vanitas is the reason Unversed exist. When he's defeated, the Unversed go away.

Answered.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
ya i agree w/ u and like the keyblade grave coudl be near the rod and since heartless r attracted to keyblade (theres a billion on the ground and MX and ven too) but wat bothers me in MX not surprise does he no bout them

Well he can use corridors of darkness, I would not be surprised if MX had actually found the heartless in the dark realm. Maybe he was the one who brought the few neo shadows Ven fights to the realm of light. If so then mystery solved and we can drop this sorry excuse for a thread.

Besides if this, count your blessings, BBS explained nearly everything we wanted it to do unlike 358/2 days.

dwaynep

lolz this kid needs to chill, its just a game. no point onto going nerd rage on nomura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back