• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wtf?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G3N3

Y is it when i try to go to my home page (khinsider) it doesnt work but when I try at a different time it does?
When i go to it it says This:DB function failed with error number 145
Table './khinside_khidb/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=SELECT session_id FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = '29c2f97408b5f7082732c5b091d3a2a2'
SQL =

SELECT session_id
FROM jos_session
WHERE session_id = '29c2f97408b5f7082732c5b091d3a2a2'
???

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Haha, good old SQL. You were so boring to learn. Thank god I'm not a database administrator.

What browser do you use, by the by?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
This seems like the apropriate thread, so I'mma just say this. Yesterday it said I could not get on KHI forums because of an image error. I don't understand what this is, if anyone else has had the similar problem, tell me, ok?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I had many problems like this too. At a moment the site wouldn't find the config.php, wouldn't load or would say 403 Forbidden or I'd fall on 404 error. I think there was many problem at once, not to add the server trouble.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I could not get on for days. According to a computer savvy friend of mine, an Admin must have made a mistake while trying to do something to the site.

G3N3

I could not get on for days. According to a computer savvy friend of mine, an Admin must have made a mistake while trying to do something to the site.

so then whats really going on here then?
r the admins trying to upgrade the site or something?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It sounds like it was the admin trying to upgrade the forums or something o___0; I'm not really computer savvy, but it sounded like it from the message that showed up.

I doubt it was the server crashing, as the whole site would be down and, most of the time, it was just the forums.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Something necessary to run the forums was deleted somehow, but the owners fixed the problem.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Blasphemer.

Uhh.. yeah.. I have to agree with him. I wouldn't be surprised if something was better than firefox, but still.. firefox pwns ie.. I'd honestly have seen issues on IE that Firefox didn't have. Anyways, maybe that's the cause, but I still think that maybe the idea of getting rid of year to two year old (last active in 2007/ 2008) inactive members with 5-10 posts and under might also help prevent future issues.

S

Shadow Soldier

Jesus Christ.... I never heard so many people complain about forums going down. It's sad that you people care so much about it....

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Actually, I'm quite surprised that more people haven't swarmed to this area to scream their outrage at not being able to get on for the last two days.

To be honest, it was strange, and the first time I got it, I wondered if I had configured my browser strangely in the time that I had been gone, and that it wouldn't let me on. But after having talked to others and knowing that they weren't able to get on, either, it seemed like it was just a server problem. So I went on with my life.

It's fixed now, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back