• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wtf!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Hey guys what is up i have been gone for a while now in my time off i played KH2 in proud and i finaly beat it now the reason i did this is be because i was told here on the forums that if i did this i would get the movie about the keyblade knights so i beat it on proud and look at the credits and i look for the movie and nothing happens WTF!!! is there something that i did wrong or what?

Lightning Blade

You do have to complete Atlantica and 100 Acre Wood to see it and its after all the credits and right before the THE END screen where you have to reset.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I thought that was only for Standard mode where you have to complete the journal to see the ending. On proud mode, I thought you just had to beat all the worlds including the optional ones.

Haruko

On proud you don't need to complete the Journal. Its after the credits, If you waited until the end and saw your battle report, then you must have not completed a world.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I Can See Where This IS Going I Wonder To Because Right Now Im In The World That Never Was And Ive Only Completed Half Of Jiminys Jounal To Top That I Dont Really Know How To Complete Its Kinda Hard With All The Mini Games And Special Missions You Gotta Do Yeah I Think Thats Pretty Hard!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You know guys, when a monkey throws a banana at a tree, other monkies will do the same. If you didn't catch the insult, too bad.

Now seriously. He has been answered. Gotta do all the worlds. We do not need that answer being told over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back