• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WWE The Leage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Damn I spelled it wrong! Its WWE The League! Not Leage... Sorry bout that.

This is a WWE league created by me. The league is called WTL (Wrestling the League) The basic idea of it is a game, I will post 5 on friday each week and write up 2 matches each night a post em (I don't have the time to do all 5) and then the Main Event. I am much like the GM of the league I decide what kind of matches there are and what popularity you will have.

To gain prestige toward a belt you must send me a wrestling RP post and if it is good I will raise you prestige/popularity in my database on my computer. Now, since I don't know how many people will be into this and even if they will like it its gonna be just RAW or The League right now. But, it doesn't really matter since you will create own superstar.

Now, on for the weeks. Now, if we have lots of people I may increase increase the match number and like WWE the Pay-Per Views will air each month and will consist of 8 matches. 2 title matches and 6 other matches.

Now, since I must decide the champions I will give the belts to the first people to join, but remember you will lose it if the other person has more prestige then you by the time the Pay-Per-View rolls around or a suprise title defense on The League. (Prestige will only be avaliable to me) The belt order will go...

1st to join: WTL Champion
2nd to join: North American Champion
3rd and 4th to join: WTL Tag Team Champion
1st woman to join: Ladies champion (If no ladies want to join we will get rid of this)
5th to join: Light Heavyweight Champion

Upcoming Pay-Per View!
April 23rd, MD3

Champion Holders!

WTL Champion: sora212 (Xaro)
North American Champion:
WTL Tag Team Champion:
Ladies Champion:
Light Heavyweight Champion:

Roster:
None

Guideline
Name:
Appearance:
Class: (DIVA, Cruiserweight, Light Heavyweight, Heavyweight, Super Heavyweight)
Partner: (If you have one)

This is something I would not count as an RPG but, if anybody is intrested in it then please do join. We need 6 people before we can start this and the first match will be up tommorow night. If we have 6 people by then.

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
Blindfolded-Unknown said:
ooc: sora212 I think you mean WTL Champ. We have 1 guy. Only 5 more before I can begin writing the matches.
Yeah......:D
I am cool and cocky like randy orton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back