• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WWII: The Blood of Mankind (a World War 2 rp) Sign-ups-and OCC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
World War II was a global military conflict which involved a majority of the world's nations, including all great powers, organized into two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. The war involved the mobilization of over 100 million military personnel, making it the most widespread war in history. In a state of "total war," the major participants placed their entire economic, industrial, and scientific capabilities at the service of the war effort, erasing the distinction between civilian and military resources. Over seventy million people, the majority civilians, were killed, making it the deadliest conflict in human history.

The year is now 1944 and you are on the battle ground. Depending on which side you are on you either have a new ally or enemy as America has just entered the War. You must find cover in the destroyed buildings and ruble. You have a gun and you have your wits, now the only question is whose face are you wearing? The Axis or the Allies? Choose now because here they come.

Rules:
No GM or PP
You can curse but not every other word
Romance is allowed but keep it PG-14
Warn me if your not going to post for a long period of time
When you make your Temp please put at the top "I fight for (Allies or Axis)"

Temp:

Name:
Specialization: (Pilot, Machine Gunner, Sharpshooter, ect)
Appearance:
Personality:
History

Players:
Allies:
Manny Veloria-Support/Medic-RememberRoxas

Axis:

Last edited:

RememberRoxas

Looks cool Ill give it a try.(plus the only signup thread that hasnt been filled up.) This is my first rp I want to try this out.

I fight for the Allies.
Name:Manny Veloria
Specalization:Support/Medic(They can call in air strikes right?)
Appearance: John Cena look --like
Personality: A fun person with good humor, but very serious when it came to war.
History: He never knew his parents. Manny was raised by his uncle, who told stories about his parents. He even said Manny had a brother who ran away at the age of 17. During the attack of Pearl Harbor, Manny's uncle died. Such tragedy devastated Manny, and even though it was risky, Manny joined the Army in hopes of becoming a stronger person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back