• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-blade Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Well, all of you know now that the x-blade was broken by Aqua and Ven, but of where it comes??, and now that is broken where is??, I think i know, you know that the X-blade is the only keyblade that can open KH on the BbS Story, but if you remember well, in KH 1, there were needed 2 KB to close KH, the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom key Darkside, well, my point is this, if the X-blade has the form of 2 KK, and can open KH, that means that when was broken it divided in 2 parts, that are the KK and the KKD, so, Sora and Mickey have each one a part of the X-blade know, I think this cause the X-blade wasnt complete until Ven and Vanitas where together as one, and maybe in the next KH game we can see Sora using this KB, what do you think??, by the way if this was already post, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back