• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

That's the awesome thing, I got spring break on Monday for 2 weeks XD

isnt it American custom to party, get drunk, and have lotsa sex somewhere on Califorian beaches during this time?

Sora_145

You. I know because you posted your difficulty question on Game FAQs.

Here is a link to the post Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Message Board - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Forum - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Discussion

You also posted it here on KHI http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/79259-question-people-playing.html

It's the same post, word for word. The person who posted the question, is the same person who also posted Xaldin's posts, claiming it was their own.

Basically, YOU ARE Adamant_Barrage. Just wanted to point that out.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hmm. Perhaps it's not a total disappointment after all. Then again not helping out Org. XIII's dumb plan. And it looks like Sora isn't getting any help either.

K

Kurisu

You. I know because you posted your difficulty question on Game FAQs.

Here is a link to the post Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Message Board - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Forum - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Discussion

You also posted it here on KHI http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/79259-question-people-playing.html

It's the same post, word for word. The person who posted the question, is the same person who also posted Xaldin's posts, claiming it was their own.

Basically, YOU ARE Adamant_Barrage. Just wanted to point that out.

Surprising, didn't expect someone to find out so quickly, even if it was my own mistake that led to it.

by the way, I wasn't claiming Xaldin's post as my own, just letting you know that.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I'll post my half of this diary once my game comes in...until then...*switches on PS2*
*smushes in KH2 disc*
LET'S GET CRAKINZ. LOL.

Day 1:
I'm pisssssssssssssed. Yesasia is the only online provider that hasn't shipped their KH2FM+ orders yet, and I ordered there. On the bright side, this gives me time to hype, and, well I have priority shipping so I'll probably get it before others anyway.

So I pop in the KH2 disc. Let's try proud mode. *starts new game*. Just regular old, monotonous, KH2 Opening I've seen a thousand times. I try to fool myself into thinking I'll see something new, and then I remember this is KH2, not FM =/. It'll be a looooooonnng day....
*sits crosslegged in front of TV...sobbing*

-Dogenzaka-

K

Kurisu

Why are you going to play KHII? If you wait a little bit, you'll get Final Mix +

D

Dexter

So will this blog update when the player gets farther? But yeah he won't find alot of new stuff unitl he's farther in the game, of course I could be wrong. So I guess I'll wait if there'll be an American release....if not I'll import it. I know I should get off this site if I don't want to get spoiled but I cant, oh well time to watch some FM videos! ..lol

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Why are you going to play KHII? If you wait a little bit, you'll get Final Mix +

To tide me over...=(

So will this blog update when the player gets farther? But yeah he won't find alot of new stuff unitl he's farther in the game, of course I could be wrong. So I guess I'll wait if there'll be an American release....if not I'll import it. I know I should get off this site if I don't want to get spoiled but I cant, oh well time to watch some FM videos! ..lol

Well, Xaldin recently told me he's now at Hollow Bastion. Wow, he works fast XD
Especially for Critical Mode.

D

Dexter

To tide me over...=(

Well, Xaldin recently told me he's now at Hollow Bastion. Wow, he works fast XD
Especially for Critical Mode.

But if I remember correctly after the Yensid part you go to Hollow Bastion....so that means he just finished the yensid part! Hurry up an update Xaldin...plz!!!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
AAAAAAAAAAAARG Samurai Nobodies are freaking monsters >< I'll update AFTER I kill them. ...Or let Leon do all the work.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
No xD You're forced to go to HB for a reunion with the FF characters.

The_Watcher

...going crazy!!! Why did I have to import from yesasia.com??? (oh yeah, it was cheaper)

and what's worse is that even when I get it I'm still not going to get to play it. (I ordered the original FM, and I am playing through the games in chronological order)

D

Dexter

Xaldin have you noticed any new things so far? Or is it just the same but only harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back