• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x play review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

I agree. IGN's review seems really good right about now. Can't believe Gamespot gave it a 7.5
The review is coming from the same guy who gave a good review to Dragon Age...Which has one the worst pixelated issues in gaming yet, but he decides to deduct the same from BBS for the exact same reason, and it looks like he just read the BBS forum there, and just slapped all there comments on to one brain-dead imbecile dish best served: NEVER.

Xenin

Banned
X-play Kinda hates Kingdom Heart..It gave KH a 2 I believe. Though it gave KH2 a 4...Which makes no sense. Anyway IGN and X-Play are bias against RPG games...Oh well if I listened to any reviewer I'd lose out on many many games.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You guys remember the good old days when G4 was GOOD and actually about video games? Ahhh

everydaygamer

it seems that jrpg's get points deducted automatically for just being a jrpg. but still the reviews have been good so far.

still waiting for gametrailers' review as they tend to be my favorite.

Omegataco

Awards
I'm really getting sick of these reviewers ranting on about the loading times. They have no right to negate the score of the game according to an issue that has a solution (data-install). Did they expect a game this big with PS2-like graphics and tons of fully voiced scenes to load in the blink of an eye?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'm really getting sick of these reviewers ranting on about the loading times. They have no right to negate the score of the game according to an issue that has a solution (data-install). Did they expect a game this big with PS2-like graphics and tons of fully voiced scenes to load in the blink of an eye?

I see where you are coming from, but even with data-install the loading times are long.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Uh, the game has technical faults. A well made game should be playable right out of the box. They have every right because, gasp, they are video game reviewers.

O

Oberon

lol data install.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I enjoyed this review out of all the others, and I think he commented and rated the game well
The only problems were that NOBODY decided to talk about the multiplayer and he exaggerated the load times too much. They ARE long, but not that long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back