• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-play Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

A little after Kingdom Hearts 2 came out in Japan, on X-play there was a preview for KH2. They said the review for us [where they rate the game and stuff] it was going too be in Spring 2006. Has anyone seen it?? Does anyone have a link too it like on Youtube??

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think they've reviewed it yet. They have however recently reviewed Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance and Oblivian. So I think they're slowly making their way to it.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
What did they give those games? And I heard on the street that they reviewed the Jap. Version a while ago but I think it's bull.

Puck

They gave Oblivian a 5 out of 5 and they gave Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistance a 4 out of 5. Good scores.

R o x a s

i liked and disliked x play
they make some fake reviews sometimes and kill dramatic scenses witch piss me off
one thing alothough there reviews are like not kind

I really wouldnt want to see there review on kh2 because they mite kill it

Puck

I actually can't wait to hear their Atlantica jokes. You know their going do something with that cringe worthy Finny Fun song.

T

TrishLovesDamon

People still watch X-play?! =O

THATS A SHOCKER!!!!!

The Penguinator

I predict a 4. It's just them. They'll find the smallest flaws and exploit them ;D

Thats what I like. They don't really have biased reviews against games (*cough* usually...)

I'll laugh at their poking fun and (a 90% chance of) innuendos :p

I <3 X-Play

(Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back