• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaibal and DiZ? What is the connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another e-mail from this reliable but anonymous source informs me about a little tidbit of information. That #2 in the orginzation Xaibal is plotting to kill DiZ. There have been rumors going around about DiZ being Ansems shell. That is the rumor going around. The source is saying that Xaibal is plotting to kill DiZ because he is Ansems shell. And if you remember in COM that after riku defeated ansem in the end. Ansem said he would be back. Ansem is inside DiZ. That is why Xaibal is trying to kill DiZ. Xaibal wants to free Ansem and take control of him.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Thout sounds like total crap. Now, the only connection between Xighar and DiZ is that it IS possible that Xighar is the Member that is speaking with DiZ in a room in Twilight Town's Castle. The other crap sounds really really lame.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
total crap? well, only time will tell. question is... why not? this #2 guy may have such intentions. it seems that everyone in the organization have their own little agendas... i'm don't agree with any of you, but i will not close my mind to any of it either.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
"reliable source" could be bogus (no offense Passion), but i have to admit, without the occassional rumors this entire "forum" thing will be boring... so whether bogus or the real mccoy, i would like to thank you Passion, the more we have to talk about, the more this forum is worth going to.

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
Krillos said:
His name is Xighar, not Xigbal.

That stems from a translation error. It IS Xigbal.

The japanese letters are: Shi gu ba – ru

Basically: SHI GU BARU.

However, when the whole issue of "har" versus "bal" came up, it was because people confused (HA) with (BA)

And since the Japanese "L" is an "R", we can move to that, much like with how Rukusodo --> Luxord.

Thus, his name is Xigbal :) The spelling may vary, according to the English version, but the best way to spell it, at the moment, is "XIGBAL".

Last edited:

AinzX

I have been sticking with Xigbal, i completely agree with you

Vzam

Bronze Member
considering he doesnt check his PMs even after I told him to is a clear sign hes either not a trustworthy source or a noob to the forum system...or both

Ansem/Sephy

I'm not agreeing or diagreeing, but . . . it's possible, I guess. It won't work . . . but it's possible. DiZ is too powerful. But, yeah, I'm sure some jealous member desires his power. If you remember in CoM, even when Marluxia was trying to over-throw the Superior, he was doing so in secret. They feared the Superior's power; remember their reaction to his involvement? Total fear . . . It would make sense if he is # 2. Why? B/c that means he has authority. The thing men with power want most is . . . more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back