• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

Im fighting Xaldin and i need help with the part where Xaldin uses his spears to become a snake and fly to the side, the part where i need help is how to dodge the beam the spear snake shoots out and sweeps across the screen, no matter what i do i cant dodge it...:mad:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I too hate this attack. I heard you need to have level 3 high jump and spin jump to dodge it. (I didn't have them at that level at the time)

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, Xaldin is considered the most annoying boss by a lot of members. Just have second chance and once more. If you don't have them, just drive, and don't forget to heal. Also use limits. Use every trik in the book. But yes, I guess that if you really want to, you can go after him later.

ordaXjn

someone said to use the reaction command learn...so you can jump repeatedly to avoid it...but once i use that i cant attack any more so i dont see why you would use the command learn, could that be something to do?

E

Eclipse

also, when he enters berserk mode, just use guard to reflect back his attacks, use LEARN constantly!! it's the one thing that's the difference between life and death, and you can keep teleporting and using it in combos ^_^

overdrive

Orienter
Basically I never dodged that attack my advice is go and level some more and then fight him. I never lost to a boss in that game cause I was always 3-4 levels above average.

inutikidude

dunt wry i beat him when i was lvl 34 and im on standard mode. when he does the beam thingy just stand on the far right so you only take in the mininum damage.

Dr. Stoopid

what he said ^. And it is dodgeable by standing in the lower corner by the gate if you lucky. Even then I had to get saved by mickey twice cuz I drove twice and got anti both times. At first anti was cool, but now it's just getting me killed.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah when it starts I just double jumped around avoiding his attacks and orbing his power orbs, then I used like 9 on him and used a air combo on him, then I accendentally used Sora/Goofy's coop-move which altogether left him with about 1 1/2 health, then he tried to use his berserk thrust and spiining attacks, and I just double jumped away avoiding all his attacks, and when he used his Dragon beam move-u can't avoid it, just minimalize the damage-I ran down to the end of the bridge and double jump, avoiding most of the damage.....and when he randomly teleports I unloaded on him again until I killed him......and there U have it......I used this strategy and it worked, I'm on Proud Mode so yeah, I was surprised too...I thought I would have died, but I beat him in 2-3 minutes

Kereton Arindale

I was in the mid30s on Standard Mode and it took me two times to beat him.

The time I beat him I had to call Mickey 5 times...and I anti-formed every single time I did drive, which really sucked. BUT!!! It was the key to beating him. Once I was able to avoid Xaldin's attacks and hit him in anti-form he couldn't run away from it. I took at least a full bar down in this time period. You can't revert or heal though. The Learn ability did NOT help me in the last stages because he back-stepped everytime I tried to do it, even if I waited for a little bit. The beginning though it helps. Reflect works perfect for the snake "wind" attack that spans the whole bridge, but that is if you haven't already used cure. All of my forms were level 1 (except valor, which was at 4), so I didn't have a lot of high-jump and dodge abilities to help me.

My advice is patience, there's only one part where he's somewhat vulnerable in the "final" stage and that's where he starts teleporting from place to place and he hits you occasionally, but you can get possibly 4 or 5 attacks in before he pulls of massive combos that actually could bring me down to 5 HP or so. I probably could've leveled up before this because even the random battles involving the Red Nocturne (sp?) guys that throw fire everywhere were difficult. So far, everything up to that point in the game was fairly easy...except the Demyx timed form thing where you had to defeat like 15 forms in ten seconds. I always got down to 1 when the timer went out.

Hope that helps.

Digby

ahaha well when i died king mickey cam eand help me haha and i beat him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back