• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin in one of the KH2 trailers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

I think that in one of the KH2 trailers u see beast and one of the unknowns, beast is looking pretty gloomy to me and the unknown... well shockingly u cant see his face, i think that that unknown is Xaldin, the reasons, in one of the magizines u see zaldin sorta mugging belle, u also see one photo where belle rejects beast... again like in CoM (which i think is getting repetitive) i think that xaldin is plotting somthin evil by pitting beast and belle against eachother, like making beast do his dirty work, and then saying that he will save belle if beast listens to him, anyway this is just a theory, what do think

sinharvest_angel

i made a few mistakes, when i said mug i meant kidnap, or whatever i wouldnt considetr her a kid but...., and he probably is forcing belle to be mean to beast and threatening to hurt him if she does not, then he probably tells the beast he can make belle love him, or save belle, if beast listens to him, anyway just a theroy

E

Ecstacy

i dont think it is to save bell. i think it is to save that flower thing in his house. like if he does not stop sora or whatever that the flower will be destroyed and he will never be able to truly be with belle. nm yours sounds better lol. it can go either way. man xaldin looks way cooler(1st time seeing him) and so does that skeleton ack sparrow. i smell a new sig lol.

Brian

sinharvest_angel

hmmmm, the flowere not bad, but what i meant by saving was that xaldin was probably saying that somone got her and the he could save her if he did his dirty work (not telling the beast the he was the one that kiddnaped her)

winged_angel

thats what i was thinkin

remember when beast said I will not allow Xaldin to do whatever he pleases.
sora prolly told him what he was doing

E

Ecstacy

sinharvest_angel said:
hmmmm, the flowere not bad, but what i meant by saving was that xaldin was probably saying that somone got her and the he could save her if he did his dirty work (not telling the beast the he was the one that kiddnaped her)

The reason i said this was cuz i think in the jump festa trailer he looks at the flower like he is about to bust into tears and then he turns around and starts spazzing on sora. oh and yeah that is even better.(sorta like a hands off aproach lol)

Brian

sinharvest_angel

hmm. wait i dont think so, cause one mag. pic showed belle being mean to the beast, i dont think that he is sad about the petals falling since they would fall no matter what, i think that he is sad that belle now hates him(which is xaldin plan to make beast think that she hates him, then promising that he can help if beast does something for him, also he probably frorced belle to be mean or ythe he will threaten to hurt the beast just like in CoM with Malificent... remember just a theroy) so when the petals fall he will remain a beast, cause belle has to love him and tell him that

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i think the first theory will be close.. the second may be close too but i kinda (toatily) forgot the story to beauty & the beast.. i should try to see the movie again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back