• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin = New organization member.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's official here is the Magazine scan for it, translate it for your own free will.
e3shots1.jpg
e3shots2.jpg
When you do, you'll see that I'm right.

Edit: I just noticed, he is organization member Thirteen

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Cool! A new member! He makes me think of Hajikata from Peacemaker Kurogane.

I wish I knew more Japanese. All I can read is "Nobody Dusk" and "Xaldin" and "Black Coat" and "Sora no iku te o something-mu" Is there a larger version of this scan somewhere so that I can attack my Japanese reading friend to translate it?

Last edited:

RikuOfDarkness

Well, iku means "go", if I remember correctly.

I think soemone translated this before as "the one's in Sora's way" or soemthing to that effect.

rikus_brother

I wonder what role in the organization this new member will play(they all seem to do something different)

tdude_6

yea it's crazy!

At first i thought that he looked like that monkey guy from Kim Possible.

But now i see. he looks so much more cool than that. Maybe he is th enigmatic man/uknown

HOOBASTANKIE

I'm thinking this guy is the most powerful unknown we've encountered yet, but that's just based on the fact that his name starts with the X. Unlike the others where the X is not the first letter.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Elyric. I don't think he is a clone. Although, he does seem to weild an ice javelin, and the ice element must mean that he bit of Vexen's element. That biter! But he is member no. 13? He is the first incommand under DiZ? Then after him, would follow Marluxia I presume.

Now, what is his significance? He seems to be found in Anctient China... Mysterious indeed.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
RikuOfDarkness said:
Well, iku means "go", if I remember correctly.

I think soemone translated this before as "the one's in Sora's way" or soemthing to that effect.

Yes, Sora no yukute habamu - literally "Sora's path obstructing".

Anyway, we seriously need a better scan. This is not even a scan, looks like it was taken with a cell phone camera or something. :(

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I love how he dual weilds 2 spears. If you look closely one of the spear's tip is the dusk symbol.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well that was the biggest scan ff hotcafe had, there are no bigger scans then that right now.

RikuOfDarkness

monkey_boy said:
how can you tell he's number 13?

There's an XIII next to his name in the scan

Also, he's not got a scar, that's his hair over his face. This is a close up of his face:

jp0519-04.jpg

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The left side looks like two spears the right side looks like a glaive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back