• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin, the leader?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

wtf does standing positions have to do with who they are. People stand in different ways all the time. You have to come up with something better than that advent

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Certain groups may have their own standing positions or something that represents them. But they probably just relate back to the character.

adventchildkiori

claymore I was referring to... ok let me use kairi for example. She almost ALWAYS had her hands behind her back, some people stand in the same position all the time, I was talking about that.

C

CEDELAS

i have heard that xaldin uses 6 weapons or 4 or somthing and xaldin uses staffs and no one else uses sword like weapons so i think that xaldin is the em

oathion

Umm.. I just want to make a theory why Xaldin couldn't be the leader. Notice how there's no number one Organzation member? 2-13 make which makes 12 Organization members. So my theory is that whoever the Superior is doesn't count because he's probably more of a "somebody" than a "npbody".. or something similar. I also think EM is #2. Because in one of TN Interviews, he says that EM is the Unknown in the middle (y'know the trailer with the Unknowns side by side and there's one in the middle).

Playcell

Xaldin could be the leader. Have u not noticed how impotant the number 13 is in Kingdom Hearts?

oathion

They aren't, EM uses some type of red laser swords... wonder what element that could be.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
So.........*Please don't kill me* um...who's Xaldin? When did he pop up? I know that there's:

Axel
Larxene
Zexion
Marluxia
Vexen
Lexaeus

So.......where did Xaldin come up? Is it raining Unknowns or what?

adventchildkiori

adventchildkiori

Your Welcome

Yeah hes not that good of looking but its not like this is a 'find a date' forum or anything. For what you said of him being leader its not possible, His number is 13 (13/13) in the Organization so theres no way at all he is the leader. The leader has to be either 1 or someone had a weird idea of the leader being 0.
o_O

Playcell

13 is very important in KH.

13 notes
13 points
13 worlds
13 floors
13 basements
13 organization members

HE HAS TO BE IMPORTANT!!!

Lock_On

13 is very important in KH.

13 notes
13 points
13 worlds
13 floors
13 basements
13 organization members

HE HAS TO BE IMPORTANT!!!

Yeah, he could be important... or someone has an obsession with the number 13. If there's 13 organization members... and Xaldin is number 13... Wouldn't that make him the last member? Doesn't seem very important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back