• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xaldin theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

howlermonkey16

i was just wondering if anybody knew which one of the organization members is the unknown which you fight in final mix. and if nobody knows i just wanna say i think it could possibly by xaldin because i watched the video of the battle between sora and the unknown in FM from KHU and i didnt see any weapons that i recognized from any of the members in COM. so lemme know what u think

EnoehT

not to mention that the EM is nowere(?) as big as xaldin. besides size difference, xaldin just doesnt have the ethereal/magical properties of the EM, he's more like lexeaus from COM

chaosraider8

this is a good post and a good thing to ask normura. but i dont think any one realy knows who the unknown was. im thinking it was axel or marluxia becuz those two are very caniving. and just as in Com the unknown was caniving. but i realy dont think any one knows but nomura. good post though and keep it up. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back