• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's VA arrested

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Any suggestions on where I should post it then?

Twitter...it can get re-tweeted a lot. Also, 4chan is the express way to all things internet. Though be careful, I don't go on that site for a lot of reasons lol xP Lastly, Reddit is never bad, a lot of funny things like memes seem to be popping up there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
bahaha that picture is so freaking halrious you should post that online, and let it go around the net, that would be even funnier. haha.

She just did >:3

I'm glad you liked it xD

Haha. That reaction is priceless <:'D

Any suggestions on where I should post it then?

I think tumblr alone will be enough.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Someone should make a Mastercard commercial.

Towels: $5.
Lances: $50.
Hospital bill: $500
Bail: $5000
DDF's face when he finds out bail: Priceless.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Neighbor: Hey there Xaldin! I think it would be fun to steal your towels!
*steals*
*Xaldin beats the crap outa him*
Xaldin: Where's the fun in this?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I had no clue that was him when I watched NCIS! Now I can see it though. I cannot believe he would get arrested for fighting over towels. Must have been important towels or something.

ICECOOL113

OMG this is like pulling a Sora all over again (if those of you who remembered)

Yeah who knew towels are the source of violence...He will never wipe the shame off his wet body LOL :3

On a more serious note I hope the other person is ok and that this will not replace his role in future KH (that is if he is in any upcoming ones). Someone should send him a letter in jail!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Dear Xaldin/David Dayan Fisher,

I heard about the towel incident. I hope that doesn't mean they will replace you for somebody else. They, meaning Disney, didn't replace Haley Joel Osment when he got that misdemeanor for drunk driving and drinking underaged, but you never know. Towels are serious business and you beat that man like a maniac. I mean, I know you need them for your dreadlocks but you can always buy new towels. Oh...wait...you're bald! XD

Love,
The Fans"

ICECOOL113

I heard about the towel incident. I hope that doesn't mean they will replace you for somebody else. They, meaning Disney, didn't replace Haley Joel Osment when he got that misdemeanor for drunk driving and drinking underaged, but you never know. Towels are serious business and you beat that man like a maniac. I mean, I know you need them for your dreadlocks but you can always buy new towels. Oh...wait...you're bald! XD

Love,
The Fans"

Ps-We also want to know who is going out with who in Org.13 and do you support the AxelxRoxas love fest?!

axel95

Awards
I guess towels are pretty serious business, especially for multi-millionare actors who can buy hundreds of towels without wrecking their budget. On a serious note, hope the neighbor is alright and that Disney doesn't replace him.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I guess towels are pretty serious business, especially for multi-millionare actors who can buy hundreds of towels without wrecking their budget. On a serious note, hope the neighbor is alright and that Disney doesn't replace him.

It's just an altercation with towels. It's not drugs or anything (the reason the actor who played Crab couldn't film the last Harry Potter movie) so I think he'll be fine.

Love,
The Fans"

I'm really tempted to email that to him.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Love,
The Fans"

I'm really tempted to email that to him.

THIS MUST HAPPEN.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
http://www.davidfisherart.com/

You could try the email on his art page...though it might be ran by staff and he probably won't get the email.

If you go on IMDB you can see his agent's info my making that 14 day trial of the IMDB subscription, but I think you have to enter your credit card information to progress.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
He's an artist :O

Then there's no point to send it if he won't read it :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back