• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's VA arrested

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol if this brought shame to KH, I think HJO's misdemeanor would have killed the series. It didn't. I think Nojima brought shame to KH, but that is just my opinion.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The idea that this has some sort of impact on Kingdom Hearts befuddles me to no end.

Exactly, I highly doubt anyone in the right mind would say "Hey! This game looks cool...but wait, doesn't this game have that towel-beater from NCIS...oh yeah...I don't like this game anymore <_<"

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
A towel for each dreadlock amirite

Seriously though, you would hope that these weren't the actual circumstances. We can't have our lance-wielding beast behind bars!

hahaha I couldn't stop laughing at this, thanks Cally. Is it me, or did I see this happening.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I dont understand why everyone is taking the neighbors side, if my neighbor was steeling my towels id beat his ass too!

Jusrt sayin

blueheart

Bronze Member
The idea that this has some sort of impact on Kingdom Hearts befuddles me to no end.

Lol if this brought shame to KH, I think HJO's misdemeanor would have killed the series. It didn't. I think Nojima brought shame to KH, but that is just my opinion.

Exactly, I highly doubt anyone in the right mind would say "Hey! This game looks cool...but wait, doesn't this game have that towel-beater from NCIS...oh yeah...I don't like this game anymore <_<"

You're are right. Looking back on my post, I just realized how stupid it sounded. lol

But I'm still wondering. Why over towels? Did it escalate into something over more than just towels?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I've been watching NCIS for a while and I don't even remember this guy xD

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Huh, now most of us are probably picturing Xaldin beating up someone while screaming something about towels... in fact, someone should make a drawing of it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I remember him and I think thats hilarious even though my laughter is at someone's expense but c'mon! The thought of Xaldin sitting in jail because he beat a guy over towels is hilarious!

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Huh, now most of us are probably picturing Xaldin beating up someone while screaming something about towels... in fact, someone should make a drawing of it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well I got kinda sidetracked and completely forgot about the beating someone up part while I was drawing.

But it was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
bahaha that picture is so freaking halrious you should post that online, and let it go around the net, that would be even funnier. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back