• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanhort, Terra, and Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desron_7

Just a little theory:

So MX is visibly very old. After the Exam, MX encourages Terra to open to the darkness. Do you think MX is trying to posses a younger body? We saw in KH1 that a heart of darkness is easy to posses.
So maybe after the big battle between Terra, Aqua, Ven, Vanitas, and MX, Terra gets so upset over Ven's possible death that he accepts the dark. Xehanort posses him, and goes to kill Eraqus. Meanwhile Aqua has taken Ventus to Castle Oblivion, in some attempt to save him. He is left in the Room of Awakening.
Vanitas and "Terranort" go to Radiant Garden to capture Kairi. Aqua arrives to stop them, and in the battle she causes "Terranort" to kill Vanitas. "Terranort" then mortally wounds Aqua, and the Terra side of Terranort sees this and takes over. Mickey helps Aqua and they leave to evacuate Kairi, leaving Terranort in a mental battle, on the brink of insanity. A while afterwards, Ansem finds a man with white hair and no memory.

A few days later, there is a meteor shower over Destiny Island. Young Sora and Riku find a girl on the shore, as Aqua watches from the Paopu tree.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
kinda makes more sense than just "Xehanort somehow fuses with Terra."

GuardianOfLight

this is exactly what i was thinking. and it explains the full thought of how xehanort is terra and vice versa

Desron_7

MX doesn't need a younger body. Its just too simple.

Its the simplicity thats so beautiful about it. Only someone truly evil would release a army of unversed, try to capture princesses, just to prevent his one death for a few more years.

Fabala011

Ooh, I really like that theory! It goes along with something I came up with this morning after my history final! MX is trying to create a darker and younger version of Terra to possess as his new body, Vanitas. The progress of this new body speeds up when the original Terra accepts dark powers, so MX helps that stuff happen by screwing with Ven and Aqua. After that final clash, when MX freezes Ven, MX starts to cast this epic dark spell to become one with Vanitas, but Terra unleashes all of his dark power and interrupts the spell halfway through, and all three entities end up merging together. MX and Vanitas have control at first, and things play in the way you explained them.

So then, once "Xehanort" is taken in by Ansem the Wise, he feels himself steadily being overcome by darkness. His dark and light sides are constantly at war with one another, and he ends up corrupting Ansem's other five apprentices and banishing Ansem himself to some alternate dimenson. Terra and MX/Vanitas both want to be free beings again, so they willingly become a Heartless and a Nobody. The Nobody, Xemnas, has none of Xehanort's darkness, since it doesn't have a heart. So Xemnas slowly remembers things from Terra's past. Xemnas strives to find Ven and Aqua, and find new hearts for all three of them. (He doesn't care about the rest of Organization XIII). Ansem SoD, though, is mostly made up of Vanitas and MX, although Terra is there a little bit (maybe someone is inside that weird demon thingy). So that would explain why Xemnas does what he does, and why Riku's Dark Mode has Vanitas's outfit and stance right down to the skirt. But then what about Roxas and Ven?

Desron_7

Fabala011: I've always thought getting Ven and Aqua's hearts back was his true goal too! I like your idea about the Guardian being not some completely different heartless Ansem uses, but another half of him, representing Terra, MX, or Vanitas. That could also explain why he is one of the only Heartless as intelligent as a human.

djam2410

Fabala011: I've always thought getting Ven and Aqua's hearts back was his true goal too! I like your idea about the Guardian being not some completely different heartless Ansem uses, but another half of him, representing Terra, MX, or Vanitas. That could also explain why he is one of the only Heartless as intelligent as a human.

i had an idea that terra was the guardian thing.

but i got killed on that theory..

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
And how Roxas dual wields isnt?

That wasn't simple considering we still don't know how he does it.

And you all think the MX is doing all this to become YOUNGER? How many KH vilians goals have been that small.

Desron_7

Most of the goals we're pretty simple: become human again, find a new castle, take princesses to another castle, unleash darkness... It's the what the villian does to achieve these goals that makes them evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back