• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort an unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

**Possible Spoiler**
Something happened to my thread so I guess I'll just talk about this.

At the end of the concept video of KH2 Knights are shown and the story looks as if it made a huge twist.
Anyways there's a dark figure shown in the video more like a mirage anyways wielding to keyblades.
The following titles flash across the screen as the vid approaches 2min
Memory of Xehanort
The Lost Two
Master Keyblade
Chasers
Keyblade War

Xehanort qualifies as an unknown because of the X he carries in his name and the fact that memory implies that he's dead.
For those who don't know X can be found in all the Org members names.
The letter X stands for a form of betrayal or treachery that an unknown had committed during his life.
Xehanort could be the surperior of the group and might have the power to wield keyblades.
It appeared he had two in his hand in the video.
The knights who are probably Sora, Riku, and Kairi turn to face the dark figure.
The shortest unknown is Kairi for those who don't believe because as all three turn the sunlight shines on their visors or helmets and pink seems to appear around that area of the shortest Knight's head.

Darknetwork

..... lets see I hope to god that unknown means 1"unknown= we don't know who he is" instead of 2"unknown= that guys is a shell because he has no hearts". If its the second unknown... we can take turn flaming you because YOU CAN"T WIELD A KEYBLADE WITHOUT A HEART.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
And also the X is placed into their original name. So take out the X and you get No Heart... Quite a good name for a person huh?

Just because the person has an X in there name doesn't make them an Org Member. I'm sure we could find atleast one character in KH2 with an X in there name that isn't part of the Org.

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Roxas is a Nobody, but he can wield Keyblades. That easily says that ANYTHING can happen in the KH universe. So much to speculate upon, but so little patience for others. As for his name, it could be No Heart or On Heart.

Darknetwork

NO NOT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE DAMN ORGANIZATION WOULD WIELD A KEYBLADE!!! So there is things that won't happen, a guy with no heart can't wield a keyblade BECAUSE THE KEYBLADE USES THE POWER OF THE HEART.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Have you even immersed yourself on any of the released information ever since the beginning of November. You're missing many things, which makes your accusations flawed.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Darknetwork said:
NO NOT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE DAMN ORGANIZATION WOULD WIELD A KEYBLADE!!! So there is things that won't happen, a guy with no heart can't wield a keyblade BECAUSE THE KEYBLADE USES THE POWER OF THE HEART.

Caps lock broken?

Roxas has no heart, yet he wields the keyblades with the energy he gets from sora, which is why his "chest still hurts"

How'd you get a rep point being so eccentric?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
BHK also is rumored to have part of Soras heart which would explain why he can use the Keyblade... We aren't even sure if he is using a REAL keyblade though, given how it matrixs-ins unlike the other keyblades.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
No Heart or On Heart could be the words which describe Xehanort.
Either

1. He is a Nobody, or

2. He is, like Ansem, a heart, except not a Heartless like Ansem.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No Heart would pretty much describe everyone that's a shell though... Ever think that it might just be a place? Maybe it's the world that is destroyed, hence the Memories part.

cloud@omnislash

Also who knows after Sora opened the door of light what type of problems it may have caused as a result. And from the looks of that video with the amount of keyblades that was in it anybody could wield one.
Roxas aka BHK has an X in his name all orginization members do and even if every single one didn't have one its still a strong pattern. I think all of them do though.

Attemisc

Darknetwork said:
Tell that to Roxas and his two keyblades.
But... from the cut scenes I've seen in which Roxas' keyblade materialized out of data as though his weapon had to be sacrificed to make the keyblade, perhaps they aren't real keyblades but weaker copies.
Curse you American release date.... I DON'T CARE IF IT LOOKS LIKE GODZILLA!!! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
All of them have an X but its stupid as hell to base the theory that an X automatically makes you an Org Member. Some people have X's in the name normally... I mean if they put the Alexander summon into KH would you try to tell me that was a Org Member to? XD

I think we need to relax a bit, we aren't going to find out any information for a LONG time and given the fact that most information has "revealed" No 1 and No 13's name... I doubt this has anything to do with it.

Darknetwork

.......... HOW MANY TIMES*calming down* must I explain the basic keyblade principle that have been explained a MILLION*calming down* times. The keyblade uses the power of the heart, because the keyblade uses the power of the heart, you must *calming down* have one to even swing one, which means some little boy could not possible wield one if he has no *calming down* heart!!!!! see no heart equals no keyblade. No heart = no keyblade. SAY IT WITH ME N00BS!^_^ And since when we have fake keyblades... never was one back in kh1 or in COM, no wait so n00bs saw Fake Riku and thought there can be a fake keyblade. That explains everything...

cloud@omnislash

I don;t want to go to far off topic but yeah all that matrix numbers stuff when he striked Diz what's up with that.....

Anyway didn't you read what I said the X stands for?
Dn we've been here as long or almost as long as you have so chill out and argue without caps.
What was 1's name?
Must've slip my mind.......

Last edited:

dark_light13

KHFanatic4565 said:
Roxas is a Nobody, but he can wield Keyblades. That easily says that ANYTHING can happen in the KH universe. So much to speculate upon, but so little patience for others. As for his name, it could be No Heart or On Heart.

How many times do i have to say it! Roxas has fragments of Sora's heart in him thats why he can weild keyblades!

Darknetwork

.... ok, let me rephrase my statement. You don't wield a keyblade with the FRACTION OF ANYONES HEART, YOU DON"T WIELD 2 KEYBLADES WITH ONLY A FRACTION. And *calming down getting the heart medicine* YOU DON"T SAVE THE WORLD WITH PIECES OF YOURSELF MISSING!!!! There are no fraction, if one part breaks off the rest of the heart follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back