• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort an unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

Omg, Where Do You Have Proof That The Heart Can Seperate Into Fragments, And You Don't Wield 2 Badass Keyblades With A Fragment Of A Heart.

Light_Kingdom

ok,we kno that all organiztion members die!i think a lot of u may be right,whoevr said anything can happen in the kh universe,ppl,stop thinking logically for once,let your imagination work,it might be correct!i like that first persons theory,but im not flaming u,but kairi wiht a keyblade?maybe,that'd be kool if those knights were riku,sora,and kairi,sora and riku can wield keyblades,maybe kairi too,and who said xehanort had to be one of the knights?well,we shouldnt be thinkin about kh3 jus yet,not untill we play kh2 and beat it with 10 percent completion!everything must be gotten,just in case we dont get something secret that does with the story,we need to understand kh2 plot so we can make better theories about kh3,plenty of time to create theories on kh3,another 3 yrs,or 2,maybe one(that'd be awesome!)for ps3 or kh2,as long as its challenging and looks realistic,maybe as realistic as final fantasy,but with a better storyline than ff...

Darknetwork

and there is something that just won't happen, for example people wielding keyblades with no heart, and o yeah if you believe that people can wield keyblades with no heart then you might as well believe that mickey can be pawned by a leaf.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
He isn't weilding TWO keyblades. A keyblade is made of energy, he probably just split the energy into two forces. We still don't even know if he is using a REAL keyblade. Roxas keyblade is the ONLY one that has a digital entrace. This could all be DiZ's doing to make Roxas THINK he is a Key Blader. Also Roxas has some of Sora's heart, possibly, based on what we know. Namine is placing Soras memories into BHK and since Memories are in the Heart its possible that this basically means she is slowly placing Soras Heart into Roxas.

You are an idiot who has no proof to any of your statements. You go around spamming with Cap Locks on like you know all when you know just about jack shit. Grow up. Wait let me be just like you!

OMG MY HEART IS RACING BY YOUR STUPIDITY! WHERE DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT A HEART CANT BREAK INTO FRAGMENTS!? WHERE DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT ROXAS IS USING A REAL KEY BLADE? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT HE DOESNT HAVE SORAS HEART? OMG YOUR A NOOB!

Darknetwork

You little n00b, I will let you continue being a n00b for the sake of your n00b pride. Your wrong for several reasons, but that is the magic of being a n00b you can't possible know why. Oh and I have flamed a million n00bs like you, so don't think your special, there are a billion people that haven't played the game.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
back to the subject, i saw that "ending movie" with the knights...i have to say the was FRICKEN AWESOME!! ne ways theoritly i think that Xehanort, could be like a keyblade person, that why it says memories of him and theres keyblades...

cloud@omnislash

I said Xehanort was the dark figure not one of the knights.
I have come across some info that helps me further my case for Xehanort being the surperior.
Ansem wasn't even the one who wrote the Ansem reports.
When Mickey had visited Ansem he convinced him to stop his experiments and get rid of them and erase all the data.
He came across the Ansem reports and had come to find out he was in fact an experiment.
Diz could have wrote them and that would explain Ansem taking an order from but I think until we play the game Xehanort could have as well wrote them.
This refers to the reports shown in the video not the ones in the orginal KH.

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
cloud@omnislash said:
**Possible Spoiler**
Something happened to my thread so I guess I'll just talk about this.

At the end of the concept video of KH2 Knights are shown and the story looks as if it made a huge twist.
Anyways there's a dark figure shown in the video more like a mirage anyways wielding to keyblades.
The following titles flash across the screen as the vid approaches 2min
Memory of Xehanort
The Lost Two
Master Keyblade
Chasers
Keyblade War

Xehanort qualifies as an unknown because of the X he carries in his name and the fact that memory implies that he's dead.
For those who don't know X can be found in all the Org members names.
The letter X stands for a form of betrayal or treachery that an unknown had committed during his life.
Xehanort could be the surperior of the group and might have the power to wield keyblades.
It appeared he had two in his hand in the video.
The knights who are probably Sora, Riku, and Kairi turn to face the dark figure.
The shortest unknown is Kairi for those who don't believe because as all three turn the sunlight shines on their visors or helmets and pink seems to appear around that area of the shortest Knight's head.

xenhart isnt an unknown, no one no who he is right now and he is not an unknown because likely you kill the whole order in kh2 and it doesnt mean people thhat have an x in there name mean there part of the order and yeah i think those knight are sora, riku, and kairi but why would kairi have a keyblade

cloud@omnislash

It's just like Roxas and him wielding keyblades without a heart this doesn't apply to all everybody.
Xehanort is likely an unknown because memory usually refers to the deceased...
Ansem also used the "victorious men" could be that be org members or is that why knights are in the trailer.....
I'm confused so Ansem is #1 diz #0 hmmmmm or Diz may not be a # at all......
I'll paste the new info so you can see

Last edited:

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
cloud@omnislash said:
It's just like Roxas and him wielding keyblades without a heart this doesn't apply to all everybody.
Xehanort is likely an unknown because memory usually refers to the deceased...
Ansem also used the "victorious men" could be that be org members or is that why knights are in the trailer.....
well how do you know? did you make the game?..... MAYBE he is a keyblade weilder

cloud@omnislash

With his guiding words, I went down to my underground lab and proceeded to erase all the data.

That's when I came upon the "Ansem Report".

My name was at the top, next to the number 0.

Following that, there were numbers 1 to 8, with the names of victorious men next to them.

I who once was the silly experimentor, had become the experimented.

That's part of it.

No I didn't make the game but Roxas is clearly an exception to the rule of needing a heart to wield keyblades.
In this case it says "Memory of Xehanort" but I guess yeah it can be interpreted different ways.

I can't really go into this topic anyways and someone beat me to it.
Oh well.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back