• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort an unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Xenmas is #1 and Roxas is #13.
Xenmas is Ansem's shell of when he was the nice king.
That's why Xenmas aka SHU looks young also.
Xehanort is an unknown I'm sure of it whether that's him as the dark figure probably not....
Xehanort may have been around when Diz aka not Ansem's shell first joined the order.
Diz is an ex-org member thus dubbing him #0.

cloud@omnislash

Look if you feel that way dum ass don't bump it back up and memory of someone refers usually to death. In loving memory of it doesn't has to be spelled out fully like that it can be implied....

U

understatement

cloud@omnislash said:
Look if you feel that way dum ass don't bump it back up and memory of someone refers usually to death. In loving memory of it doesn't has to be spelled out fully like that it can be implied....

wats with the dunbass ??? really is there any need
maybe thats one way to look at it obviously (this if ya ment me) you are the dumb ass only thinking in one way THIS HAS TO BE RIGHT COZ I SAID SO in future look at all the posabiltys not just you ignorant view ill say it again if you called me the dumb ass

cloud@omnislash

No Dn was who i was talking to.
I let this thread die he bump it back up only to post nonsense.
It could have taken place in the future or the past it depends on something of vital importance....

U

understatement

cloud@omnislash said:
No Dn was who i was talking to.
I let this thread die he bump it back up only to post nonsense.
It could have taken place in the future or the past it depends on something of vital importance....
I DO aplogise then sorry dude/dudete laters:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back