• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort and X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Master Xehanort sought the X-blade if I've been reading the right info. So that's some all powerful Keyblade.
When Xehanort becomes a Nobody, Xemnas, he makes an anagram of Ansem with an X. All the members of Organization XIII have X's in their names. Could this possibly have any significance? (or does Xehanort/Nomura just have an X-fetish)

.:Mega:.

Awards
X-blade = Chiblade.

X stands for the greek letter chi. XD Pretty sure Xemnas is Terra's body + soul, too, so it might just be a coincidence. It might not! Who knows?

Xion14

In one of the cutscenes that someone has posted on here in many of the different forums, they linked to a video of MX talking to Ven. In the scene I think he's speaking about either Ven's past and what MX did to him OR the X-blade. However in the video MX holds up his hand and an X appears floating in his palm. The X looks exactly like the X that is shown in the scene outside of the Old Mansion when Roxas finds out he's part of Sora. I hope everyone knows what scene i'm speaking of >_>;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back