• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort is the Shadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

I finally figured it out! Thanks to Nitehawk! See, since Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless both died in Kingdom Hearts (the Realm, not the name of the series) then they were absorbed by it. Thus, the Heart and the Body&Soul were reunited, giving birth to the Complete Xehanort. The dematerialisation of the Dragon Nobody represented either defeat or absorbance, but, either way, right after it disappears, there is a sound and the Three Knights stand watching a new being (the Shadow Enigma) coming at them. Who else could it be, that fits, I mean? MAYBE it's Zexion, but this makes a lot more sense to me.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
But Xehanort did not die in Kingdom Hearts, he died at the entrance to Kingdom Hearts.

Yezen

..... no offense dude, it could be Xehanort but thats explaination is to far fetched. If they make something they won't make it that......... I really can't find the wordlol it just wouldn't be even close to being right.

zora keyblade

Not really remember mickey "u dont belong in the dark realm anymore riku" i dunno what that means if he is inside him or not

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
But in Kingdom Hearts 2 Riku had Xehanort's heartless appearence for the most of the time in the game. How could he of been absorbed into Kingdom Hearts. Besides the Kingdom Hearts in the first game was the door to darkness, not the real Kingdom Hearts. The real Kingdom Hearts was reavealed in Kingdom Hearts 2.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
The DTD leads to Kingdom Hearts, kinda. So they were at the real one, just not NEARLY as big as Xemnas would make it.

ordaXjn

Xehanort is still in riku for the simple fact that their is darkness in every heart....and also Nomura never said that the person walking to them was new...he said the 3 knights were and never said anything about the guy in black walking to them.....i think we have seen him/her before(Namely Xehanort)

PhantomSora14

Ok...I have a question, Fake Ansem(from KH) is Xenahort's hearless, and Xemnas is Xenahort's nobody. How exactly did Xenahort die??? Is it in the Secret Ansem Reports?

lv_kh0720

just guessing, didn't Ansem the Wise or the real Ansem mentioned that Xehanort stole his name and experiment? He also mentioned the names of his apprentices, Ienzo, Even, Braig, blah blah blah... who worked together with Xehanort after Xehanort stole his name. Didn't they all change to nobodies as the first five organization members?

Maybe Xehanort and his friends didn't die but were "separated" to be Heartless and Nobodies, using Xehanort's (or Ansem the Wise's original) experiment about hearts

RikusGirl55

PhantomSora14 said:
Ok...I have a question, Fake Ansem(from KH) is Xenahort's hearless, and Xemnas is Xenahort's nobody. How exactly did Xenahort die??? Is it in the Secret Ansem Reports?
yeah im wanting to know the same thing..i read the ansem reports but maybe i just forgot or can't think straight because it's late...

anyway the real xenahort was used as an experiment or something right? but what happened to him?

Ansem/Sephy

^ I THINK he lost his heart in it, to the darkness, not necessarily becoming a Heartless by true definition though. OR it might have been that Xehanort didn't loose it until he plunged into darkness. Dunno.

As for his death; I forgot about his return in CoM. Go figure. He was defeated in Kingdom Hearts, or, more correct, BY Kingdom Hearts, but he stayed with Riku, at least until the machine exploded.

So... there goes a big chunk of my theory. lol. That's OK though. Shows that you guys were actually listening! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back