• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort/Keyblade Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Now, there were several reason I believe this, most are pretty Ok I guess, but I am convinced that Xehanort was a Keyblade master ...

Here's why:

He has no memories of his past, and it was indicated his past will play a role in
KH3, in which there will be a Keyblade War.

In Ansem's Reports, he states that he is baffled as to how Xehanort unlocked the Door in the bowls of Hollow Bastion, but dismisses it without so much as a theory by saying that it is too late for any more conclusions, that it would be pointless, and time is too little now ... leaving it wide open for KH3, in which I'm certain there will be mention of it.

Xehanort, with his Heartless being the main villain of KH1 and opposing the current Keyblade master, Sora, has deep root in the series, and his past in enshrouded in mystery. This leads me to the conclusion that perhaps Xehanort has some history with the Keyblade, even if he doesn't remember. After all, Ansem did say upon finding him that his abilities were remarkable, perhaps even beyond human, and though this may pertain to Birth by Sleep, it could also point to a link to the Keyblades.

Ok. I'm done with my rant. Commence flaming.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Good theory! I was wonderin what Xehanorts past can possibly be....maybe this game might have a bit to deal with the Org. XIII's true identities.....including Ienzo *Zexion* the other apprentices, the other members....and Xehanort...I cant wait for a kh3....or the first video of kh3...

"It all began with birth by sleep".....huh?

Ansem/Sephy

lol. Well, Nomura said a while back that KH2 was the last of Sora's dealing with the XIII Org, but I dunno about their past selves, 'cause since Braig *Xigbar* has delt with Keyblade masters before, perhaps we will be seeing some of them, just not their Nobodies... and I do believe Ienzo will be dealt with in some manner.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
yes this is what i think too. The tale about the keyblade bringing both destruction and peace...........well the bad one was Xehanort, and the good one was Sora. thats my little addition. Now all thats left for KH3 is why and how the keyblade was made and who the other masters were.

Website
www.myspace.com
I Like it except as to how he unlocked the door is that I kinda noticed at the end riku helped mickey and sora open the door to the light or whatever it was so riku could have opened it for him just a theory on my part

Ansem/Sephy

Maybe, but I never thought of the whole Xehanort = bad Keyblade master and Sora = good one before. Perhaps, although, I always thought that it meant in the wrong hands it brings ruin, like when Sora's fell into Riku's hands in KH1.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
remember what it said about a keyblade master who brought ruin? Well I created the RKM.....the Ruinous Keyblade Master! :D

anyway Ienzo will have to have some part in this game and the mysteries behind Xehanort.....

Keyblader6

Deathsaber99 said:
yes this is what i think too. The tale about the keyblade bringing both destruction and peace...........well the bad one was Xehanort, and the good one was Sora. thats my little addition. Now all thats left for KH3 is why and how the keyblade was made and who the other masters were.

[Brace yourself...this is like..a MEGA theory or something]

This makes sense! Sora/Roxas was the one who brought prosperity and peace.

But;Ansem/Diz/Xenohort/Xemnas all brought destruction (creating Heartless,ECT.)

But RIKU was the one who inherited Xenohort's keyblade because of his ties to him. (Souleater/The Way to Dawn=Ansem's staff thing at the end of Kh/The "Souleater" Keyblade)

I have no explanation for Mickey, because he had his Keyblade before Xenohort even became a Heartless(which could have been years before Sora!) And the game never really explains how he has it...He just does...

Finally, KH3 MUST explain How/Why the keyblades where made and who the other masters were, and what they did/will do. (unless Square wants to drag out the series any more...But hopefully we should never have to see a "KH 12" to know who made the first keyblade!)

Okay..thats my Two Bits(really like 8 but...)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
your right Keyblader6....that sounds good too.....everyone is makin such good theories over here!!

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
So was it confirm that Kh3 might be a game or movie? Cuz my friend keeps argueing saying that there will be a game.. Anyway My theory about the secret ending was That the 3 knights could be other keybladers that are fighting others..I dunno, but my theory is a bit messed up.. I will get it fixed eventually..

My friend said that the 3 knights could be Sora, Riku and Kairi which I doubt but he did had a point. The 3 keyblades they picked up was like in order and two of them WAS Sora's and Riku's blade.. The third one I couldn't see too well.. Anyway You guys are talking about some other theory about Xenohart.. Mine was talking about the Secret Ending..

((Sorry If I don't make sense ))

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
well, I thought Nomura said that they were new characters.....but, they are picking up Sora and Rikus keyblades...Im assuming the other one is Kairis....I think....Square Enix makes our brains hurt!! XD

xeanhort's ghost

i had a similar theory about xeanhort being a keyblade master, i belive that kh3 will tell the story of the keyblades past and the keyblades future and sora nad co. will be involved slightly and the ending of kh3 will not be a true ending and then nomura will make a CGI movie and end the series or thats at least what i would do because we do not need another ff on our hands kh13 :eek:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I dont know but I am hopin for a game.....then it would at least be longer...:D

Ansem/Sephy

I have no explanation for Mickey, because he had his Keyblade before Xenohort even became a Heartless(which could have been years before Sora!) And the game never really explains how he has it...He just does...

No. Mickey got his in the Realm of Darkness while KH1 was going on. So, Xehanort would have had it long before Mickey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back