• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort omnipresence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturemage2

I just wanted to address a bit from young Xehanort chat with Sora and Traverse Town.

How was he able to know Sora visited that town more than twice at most.

I can understand during COM, and 3D, but how would he had known about the original or even the datascape?

Also, another I wish to understand: Why not just guide Sora directly into TWTNW. Force him into seeing the dream apparitions, weaken his heart and bam get a vessel directly?
Xigbar mentions they had to jump through hoops to get to TWTNW. Besides playing mind games and telling Sora "you aren't dreaming", just what effort did they really do?

State

Awards
How was he able to know Sora visited that town more than twice at most.
Remember back in KH1? When Maleficent and her goons watched Sora over a table using a spell? I presume Xehanort had a technique of his own to spy on him.

Concerning Sora not being directed initially to TWTNW:
They needed a weak-hearted Sora so the Nortification could go on. They already experienced failure with Riku, Axel, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas and Xion because they either became resistant to Xehanort's influence, wanted their own identity or rebelled on the Organization, so they used every means possible to ensure a successful Xehanorting, which consisted on repeatedly confusing Sora more and more so he could enter a deeper sleep.

In summation:
They got through all the trouble to prevent another Riku.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Because YMX and Ansem SoD can travel thru time or it is because Sora is asleep and dreaming, and dreams hold memory thus allowing YMX to gain this insight and information.

Because by the time he got to TWTNW he was in a very deep sleep, him going thru the other worlds was just making him go deeper and deeper into his sleep. I think that is why, so that by the time Sora got there he would already be too far gone to do anything about it (which is what happened).

State

Awards
Because YMX and Ansem SoD can travel thru time or it is because Sora is asleep and dreaming, and dreams hold memory thus allowing YMX to gain this insight and information.
Yes, like Ansem told Riku:
Dreams hold our memories. Sleep holds our dreams.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xehanort's heart and will is extremely powerful, but not so powerful that he can just waltz into a strong heart and possess them outright. It's much easier for Xehanort or a fragment of his heart to take control of someone if they have let darkness control their heart such as in the case of Terra and also for a time Riku. Xehanort's power over darkness allows him to use a person's darkness to overpower them and make taking over their heart much easier. Because Riku built up a resistance to darkness, it became much much harder to turn him into a nort. The remnant of XH that was in Riku's heart up until KH2 was their attempt to turn Riku into a nort, but it backfired because Riku's struggles with that fragment of Xehanort's darkness allowed him to a build a resistance to that darkness.

They were trying to pull Sora into a deeper sleep because the abyss of sleep is a form of darkness which prevents Sora's heart from fighting about against Xehanort's thus making it much easier for them to turn him into a nort.

In the case of the original Organization XIII. If Xemnas could prevent them from growing hearts that were too individualized, then it would be so much easier to take them over. Unfortunately for Xehanort, some were too independent (Axel, Roxas, Xion) Some were too rebelious (Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, Axel, Xion, and I think Zexion and Lexaeus) some were too weak to be proper vessels (Demyx, Luxord, Vexen). Leaving only Xigbar, Saix, I think Xaldin, and Xemnas himself as qualified to be norts from the original organization.

naturemage2

Thank you all for explaining the answers. Hmm didn't think about the sleep to memories connection.

However, it still doesn't explain how he knew about the datascape as Sora himself didn't know about his data version adventures.

Thank you to seraph, cosmic and memory for explaining about the "Effort" the new organizations had to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back