• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort Report Locations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

Hey guys im having trouble finding some of the Xehanort reports and instead of asking where just one of them is, would someone do me and everyone else having trouble an immense favor and describe where each of them are?

P.s. This game is awesome!

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I believe one for Terra is in Mirage Arena after beating some level or something like that
I believe that's report 5

jdeib963

I know about 5, im just wondering about the rest, i have no idea where they are and i want to play the last episode.

Sadie808

Which ones are you missing?
I only remember how to get Xehanort Report#12
Play as Ventus go to the keyblade Graveyard and go all the way back Where Ven first enters the keyblade graveyard
And there should be 3 Chests And one them is the big chest which should contain Xehanort Report#12.

Talys Alankil

The others are all gained in treasure chests or after the boss fights. So go treasure hunting and it should be quick^^

jdeib963

Sweet the only one i need now is the THIRD xehanort report! Thanks much and whoever tells me gets rep, and im also repping the people who helped me so far!

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
The third report is in Merlin's house on Aqua's scenario.

I notice a lot of people missing this one, which honestly surprises me. It's a big treasure chest in Merlin's house! Did no one bother to go in I wonder?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hahaha. I was too hyped up with the boss fight after meeting him I didnt go in. Thanks alot.
is it possible to just finish with One Last Boss to get them all into the trinity reports(Like I use Terra, or Ven)? or do I have to beat Aqua's again?
Cause I was missing 2. (3 and 12 lol)
and I got it for Ven, and I saved.
and Now Imma get it with Aqua.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Any time you want to update the Trinity Report with the new information you must beat the final boss for that particular scenario. Kind of annoying, wish they'd just pick up the new information from your saves, but no such luck. I was missing 12 and 5 myself, so I had to redo Terra's and Ven's all over again. I was not very happy about it at the time.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wait, which ones do you find on Terra's beacuse I want to make sure I have them?

U

urielfox394

yh i need help too who ever have all the reports plz txt me i dont get on alot on my comp here 8033163977 i really need help i want to play the last scene plz plz i only have like 6 reports

K

kidtendo

Can anyone help me? i've completed all 3 characters' storylines, collected Xehenort's reports 1-12, fought the final boss all over again as each one, and I still can't figure out how to unlock the Final Episode? at this point i'm SO annoyed :frown:

I'm playing on level Standard btw

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Can anyone help me? i've completed all 3 characters' storylines, collected Xehenort's reports 1-12, fought the final boss all over again as each one, and I still can't figure out how to unlock the Final Episode? at this point i'm SO annoyed :frown:

I'm playing on level Standard btw

You have to complete the rest of the journal since you're playing on standard.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Difficulty has nothing to do with unlocking Final Episode. You must be thinking of Blank Points.

To unlock final episode, you have to obtain all the Xehanort Reports, if you beat all three scenarios without collecting all the reports you'll have to go back and beat the final boss for one of the characters so that you'll be prompted to create a new save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back