• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort=Terra's Unversed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianoajd2

Grace Assasin brought up the point that Xehanort is Terra's Unversed. Zion also led Strawberry to this conclusion. This got me thinking...

Is it possible? Absolutely. Since Unversed are born from negative emotions, Terra's hatred of MX could of caused him to form his own unbirth.

Even Xemnas stated that he remembered nothing of his past except hatred.

The literal meaning of Unversed is "ones not well-versed in existence" and who "do not understand life." Smile brings up the point that those without memories, people do not understand life because they have lost their experiences. Xehanort was found without memory.

Why is this important? Ansem the Wise stopped his experiments because he knew he was creating something dangerous to all beings. He saw that what he was experimenting with could hurt life.

Xehanort, being an Unversed, failed to see why AtW stopped the experiments and did not see the worth that life held. Hence, he rallied the other apprentices to join him in continuing the experiments and banished AtW.

Xehanort may have very well been one of the last Unversed.

Plausible? No? Discuss.

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Grace Assasin brought up the point that Xehanort is Terra's Unversed. This got me thinking...

Is it possible? Absolutely. Since Unversed are born from negative emotions, Terra's hatred of MX could of caused him to form his own unbirth.

Even Xemnas stated that he remembered nothing of his past except hatred.

The literal meaning of Unverse is "ones not well-versed in existence" and who "do not understand life." Smile brings up the point that those without memories do not understand life. Xehanort was found without memory.

Why is this important? Ansem the Wise stopped his experiments because he knew he was creating something dangerous to all beings. He saw that what he was experimenting with could hurt life.

Xehanort, without memory, failed to see why AtW stopped the experiments, for he, being an Unversed, did not see the puropose of "saving life." Hece, he rallied the other apprentices to join him in continuing the experiments and banished AtW.

Discuss.

It depends on what they are made of. Just because Nomura said the birth Unversed involved negative emotions, that doesn't mean that it is just negative emotion controlling the whole being.

Pianoajd2

It depends on what they are made of. Just because Nomura said the birth Unversed involved negative emotions, that doesn't mean that it is just negative emotion controlling the whole being.

Ahh. So you're saying negative emotions aren't the only thing that are needed to make an Unversed? Fair enough.

We don't know enough, I guess, but I'm still standing by my "theory."

Pratiko

Awards
Bad thing of saying that Xehanort is directly an Unversed is that he probably couldn't create a Heartless and a Nobody.

May you, Zion, post the other links to discuss?

Pianoajd2

Bad thing of saying that Xehanort is directly an Unversed is that he probably couldn't create a Heartless and a Nobody.

May you, Zion, post the other links to discuss?

There wasn't another thread, per se. It was borught up at the time in the interview thread and another one...

EDIT: I've been reading up on Xehanort's profile on Kh Wikia and noticed a few things.

1. Xehanort volunteered himself for AtW's experiments. I don't believe we know what experiments those entailed.

2. Xehanort was the one to find the heart of RG. Did this power come from him not being like the others?

3. Xehanort is the only apprentice to have a powerful Heartless and Nobody. Why? The other apprentices were delving into the darkness as much as him... If we were to assume he had also been an unversed, this would make him very very unique.

These facts may not be important, but I'll piece something together...

Last edited:

i eat dark

we dont know how unversed are made other then negative emotions so i cant this seriously...

and theres no proof a unversed can make a nobody or heartless.

we dont even know if an unversed is human like and have a heart.

A

Azrael

we dont know how unversed are made other then negative emotions so i cant this seriously...

It's highly likely that with Heartless and Nobodies, Unversed can have human-like appearance and are whole beings just lacked in memories and fixated on a negative emotion.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

We can assume that unverse do have a body, soul, and heart because if seperation of these three were involved there would be some by-product everytime and unverse is made, like nobodies. Since we know no such by-product creature exist during the time of BBS it means unverse are the only creatures at that time so seperation of a whole being is not involved in the creation of an unverse.

Now going by this we may be able to theorize that a person doesn't create an unverse but becomes one. Meaning the negative emotions or whatever causes the whole person to become an unverse, body, soul, and heart.

Now if this is true then let's say someone was able to keep their human form as an unverse. They would still look human with some physical changes, and the person would still be a whole being since they still have a body, soul, and heart but they are an unverse.

So if this were to happen then it's likely that Young Xehanort is Terra's unverse.

Then again unverse could be just negative emotions given form or something, in which case it would be part of the heart seperating from the heart itself which means the whole being would not seperate thus meaning that unverse could be formed out of part of a person (and thus not being whole) without the person themselves seperating.

Sorry if that is confusing.

Great theory, I hope I helped to support it with my explanation of the possible.

Pianoajd2

I'm not sure if people themselves can become unversed...but memory and feeling come in to play to form the separate being.

Of course, Xehanort may just be an exception, for the creation of every enemy has at least one (Ansem SoD, Namine).

Pratiko

Awards
Bad thing about saying that Terra's unversd could form both Xemnas and Ansem SoD, is that then Xemnas should have Terra's memories, amirite? Proof: He talks to Aqua's armor. So then, he should be able to feel happyness and joy, but he seemed fucked up, hence he said he didn't know those emotions (Cutscene where this happens: Before he vanishes for the first time).

So yeah, Nomura will most likely pull something smarter out of his ass.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm not sure if people themselves can become unversed...but memory and feeling come in to play to form the separate being.

Of course, Xehanort may just be an exception, for the creation of every enemy has at least one (Ansem SoD, Namine).

Well the heart, body, and soul can't seperate when an unverse is made because we would have a second type of enemy similar to nobodies in BBS. Since we don't it means the body, heart, and soul don't seperate.

So unverse either are made up of all three parts or is part of the heart seperated from the heart without the heart becoming seperated from the whole being.

Bad thing about saying that Terra's unversd could form both Xemnas and Ansem SoD, is that then Xemnas should have Terra's memories, amirite? Proof: He talks to Aqua's armor. So then, he should be able to feel happyness and joy, but he seemed fucked up, hence he said he didn't know those emotions (Cutscene where this happens: Before he vanishes for the first time).

So yeah, Nomura will most likely pull something smarter out of his ass.

No Xehanort if he is Terra's unverse would'nt have to have Terra's memory.

Remember unverse are those not well versed in life. Meaning they probably don't know any emotions except for negative emotions.

Now let me explain how this would work. Terra has an extremem hatred for MX. If this hatred became strong enough it could have caused Terra to become an unverse near the end of the game. This unverse kept it's human form with some physical changes (White hair, brown eyes, darker skin). Eventualy this unverse is found by Ansem the wise with no memory except for the name "Xehanort" which is the name of MX who is the very man who caused Terra's hatred which transformed him into an unverse.

So Terra's unverse/young Xehanort remembering only the name "Xehanort" would make sense since that name was the name of the man that caused all of Terra's hatred.

Next we move onto Xemnas, when Sora asked Xemnas if he remembered anything but anger and hate (Which are the very negative emotions that Terra has expressed in the trailers and in FM+) Xemnas told Sora he could'nt remember anything but those emotions.

Meaning that when Xemnas was young Xehanort, back when he had a heart, all he could feel was anger and hate and negative emotions, the exact same trait that the unverse have.

All this could mean that Terra's unverse = Young Xehanort.

Pratiko

Awards
No Xehanort if he is Terra's unverse would'nt have to have Terra's memory.

Remember unverse are those not well versed in life. Meaning they probably don't know any emotions except for negative emotions.

Now let me explain how this would work. Terra has an extremem hatred for MX. If this hatred became strong enough it could have caused Terra to become an unverse near the end of the game. This unverse kept it's human form with some physical changes (White hair, brown eyes, darker skin). Eventualy this unverse is found by Ansem the wise with no memory except for the name "Xehanort" which is the name of MX who is the very man who caused Terra's hatred which transformed him into an unverse.

So Terra's unverse/young Xehanort remembering only the name "Xehanort" would make sense since that name was the name of the man that caused all of Terra's hatred.

Next we move onto Xemnas, when Sora asked Xemnas if he remembered anything but anger and hate (Which are the very negative emotions that Terra has expressed in the trailers and in FM+) Xemnas told Sora he could'nt remember anything but those emotions.

Meaning that when Xemnas was young Xehanort, back when he had a heart, all he could feel was anger and hate and negative emotions, the exact same trait that the unverse have.

All this could mean that Terra's unverse = Young Xehanort.

What about Terra's memories about Aqua? Vanished? No.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Hi i'm new( well sorta) I was always on here but never joined in threads just read them anyway I dnt think that Terra could be an unversed cause he still has memories of his freinds Aqua, and Ventus. I think that DS could somehow be linked to being xehanort why else would nomura keep his face and voice actor hidden?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
What about Terra's memories about Aqua? Vanished? No.

Who said those memories are good memories?

For all we know Xemnas has begun to remember his past as Terra but since he is the nobody of an unverse the memories he remembers are only the negative memories of Aqua.

A

Azrael

For all we know Xemnas has begun to remember his past as Terra but since he is the nobody of an unverse the memories he remembers are only the negative memories of Aqua.

That would be interesting if Aqua and Terra do end up fighting.

Pratiko

Awards

But you're basing yourself on empty proofs =/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But you're basing yourself on empty proofs =/

And you have proof of what types of memories Xemnas has about his past?

Going by all the evidence in dialouge and some comman sence conclusions, one can assume that Xemnas is remembering negative memories.

Besides Xemnas said he couldn't feel anything but anger and hate before becoming a nobody, would someone like that remember anything positive or good?

I'm just using common sence here, Terra's dialouge matches with Xemnas' dialouge and their dialouge and what we know of the unverse matchers young Xehanort's scenario which leads me to the conclusion Young Xehanort is Terra's unverse.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
But he can't be remembering the negative memories of Aqua since in KH2FM he calls Aqua his friend. And in days he says to Roxas while he's sleep(I think this is it cnt member) "So your are sleeping again" well somethin like that anyway SO HE CNT BE TERRA, BUT THE DS( DUD-DUH-DAAAAAH) lol.

Pratiko

Awards
And you have proof of what types of memories Xemnas has about his past?

Going by all the evidence in dialouge and some comman sence conclusions, one can assume that Xemnas is remembering negative memories.

Besides Xemnas said he couldn't feel anything but anger and hate before becoming a nobody, would someone like that remember anything positive or good?

I'm just using common sence here, Terra's dialouge matches with Xemnas' dialouge and their dialouge and what we know of the unverse matchers young Xehanort's scenario which leads me to the conclusion Young Xehanort is Terra's unverse.

Lol, relax xD
I am not saying youre wrong, I am saying that we can't tell anything for sure at the moment. Until now, everything is a shot in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back