• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort=Terra's Unversed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But he can't be remembering the negative memories of Aqua since in KH2FM he calls Aqua his friend. And in days he says to Roxas while he's sleep(I think this is it cnt member) "So your are sleeping again" well somethin like that anyway SO HE CNT BE TERRA, BUT THE DS( DUD-DUH-DAAAAAH) lol.

That battle with Terra in KH2FM+ did not happen. The dialouge from that battle was canon but Terra himself was never really there. So Sora never fought him.

His words are true though. Terra hates MX, Terra said Sora wasn't the one he had chosen, Terra eventualy has nothing left but hatred for MX.

But Terra himself is not fought in KH2FM+, the battle never happened.

Lol, relax xD
I am not saying youre wrong, I am saying that we can't tell anything for sure at the moment. Until now, everything is a shot in the dark.

Well that's what theories really are, I mean nothing in life is for sure but Terra's Unverse = Young Xehanort would make sence with all the evidence from Terra and Xemans' dialouge and the information we have about the unverse and Young Xehanort's memory scenario.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
No way since xemnas called aqua's amor in KH2FM "friend" he cnt be Terra, but maybe he is th DS I mean it would make since since(wierd) that him and Terra were friends he could have also been friends with ven and aqua and technically he was as MX says it " he is a monster infused with darkness plz correct my mistake!". So maybe DS anted to become stronger so he wuz MX's experiment and sumthin went wrong with it and THAT IZ WHY XEMNAS HAS SO MUCH HATRED, BECAUSE HE IS DS AND MATED MASTER XEHANORT FOR DOING THAT TO HIM!!!!!

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
No way since xemnas called aqua's amor in KH2FM "friend" he cnt be Terra, but maybe he is th DS I mean it would make since since(wierd) that him and Terra were friends he could have also been friends with ven and aqua and technically he was as MX says it " he is a monster infused with darkness plz correct my mistake!". So maybe DS anted to become stronger so he wuz MX's experiment and sumthin went wrong with it and THAT IZ WHY XEMNAS HAS SO MUCH HATRED, BECAUSE HE IS DS AND MATED MASTER XEHANORT FOR DOING THAT TO HIM!!!!!
my bad meant HATED NOT MATED and maybe that wasn't Terra in KH2FM but, maybe it wuz a message leading to sumthing (idk) but somethin.

captzakksparrow

Is it possible? Absolutely. Since Unversed are born from negative emotions, Terra's hatred of MX could of caused him to form his own unbirth.

when did it ever say that? I thought it was still in the dark how unversed are made, also about it not being Terra in FM, remember that guy had terras key blade, so im pretty sure it was

captzakksparrow

Honestly, i dont think terra has anything to do with MX, xehanort, or xemnas but hey that's jsut me, i meen what are we basing this off of? there hair?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

First of all there is no proof DS was ever friends with TAV. Second, DS is too short to be Young Xehanort. He's about Ven's size and had a young voice in the trailer.

when did it ever say that? I thought it was still in the dark how unversed are made, also about it not being Terra in FM, remember that guy had terras key blade, so im pretty sure it was

This is what Terra said in FM+: "All I have left is my hatred toward Xehanort." All he has left is the negative emotions of anger and hate? very similar to the unverse who only know negative emotions.

He doesn't say it the first time you beat him but if you battle him a second time he says all he has left is hatred of Xehanort in the form of a text bubble.

You're right we didn't know about the unverse stuff then but the dialouge Terra used is what we call a "hint". There was obviusly going to be hints in KH2 and FM+ about BBS. Terra and Xemnas' dialouge are hints that happen to match the information of the unverse we have.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
then whats the verse part? maybe if they were like un-emo or something, but id thats the case whats the verse part?

Would you research KH news and keep up. The "verse" in unverse is given and opposite meaning. "un" gives the opposite meaning of "verse". The unverse are those not well versed in life. Meaning they have no knowledge of life. Nomura also said that unverse grow from negative emotions.

captzakksparrow

so...basically there people stuck with negative emotions, who turn all dark and evil? it sort of sounds liek the heartless to me, didnt the heartless feed of negative emotions?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
so...basically there people stuck with negative emotions, who turn all dark and evil? it sort of sounds liek the heartless to me, didnt the heartless feed of negative emotions?

No, the heartless are hearts that have been consumed by darkness. Heartless seeked out the darkness in a heart to find hearts so they could steal the hearts and turn people's hearts into darkness.

Heartless however can't feel any emotion at all. Heartless are only hearts consumed by darkness. The darkness surrounding a heart gives it a sentient form and this is a heartless.

The darkness that has consumed the heart also consumed the emotions of that heart preventing heartless from feeling any emotion, light or dark.

However unverse seem to know negative emotions and can feel only negative emotions. This is one of the things that seperate them from the heartless.

But remember Unverse are connected to the nobodies and the heartless somehow so ofcourse unverse were to be similar to heartless.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
as far as we know...obviously we didnt see nobodies in kingdom hearts, but they existed at the time

Nomura confirmed that heartless and nobodies did not exist in BBS. That was confirmed by the creator of the game himself. We have known this since 2007, why have you not kept up with all the info.

And Nomura confirmed after KH2 was released why nobodies didn't appear in KH1. Xemnas did not send nobodies after Sora because he had no reason to. Xemnas wanted Sora to keep destroying heartless and since that is what Sora was doing (even though Sora was unaware of it) Xemnas had no reason to send the nobodies after Sora.

So nobodies were not in KH1 because Xemnas told them not to attack Sora.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
First of all there is no proof DS was ever friends with TAV. Second, DS is too short to be Young Xehanort. He's about Ven's size and had a young voice in the trailer.

This is what Terra said in FM+: "All I have left is my hatred toward Xehanort." All he has left is the negative emotions of anger and hate? very similar to the unverse who only know negative emotions.

He doesn't say it the first time you beat him but if you battle him a second time he says all he has left is hatred of Xehanort in the form of a text bubble.

You're right we didn't know about the unverse stuff then but the dialouge Terra used is what we call a "hint". There was obviusly going to be hints in KH2 and FM+ about BBS. Terra and Xemnas' dialouge are hints that happen to match the information of the unverse we have.

But there is no way Xemnas and Terra are one and the same! Sure i guess an unverse is born through negative emotions but that still doesn't prove how he looks that way(young xehanort) but, even though we didn't see his face i still believe that DS is Xemnas/Xehanort look on KH1 riku's dark form and it will show u the similarities between his suit and riku's. Remember that riku was using ansem's(xehanort) power meanig he got that outfit from DS's powers. Look I'm new and not trying to prove u wrong just saying this because I believe it.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Nomura confirmed that heartless and nobodies did not exist in BBS. That was confirmed by the creator of the game himself. We have known this since 2007, why have you not kept up with all the info.

And Nomura confirmed after KH2 was released why nobodies didn't appear in KH1. Xemnas did not send nobodies after Sora because he had no reason to. Xemnas wanted Sora to keep destroying heartless and since that is what Sora was doing (even though Sora was unaware of it) Xemnas had no reason to send the nobodies after Sora.

So nobodies were not in KH1 because Xemnas told them not to attack Sora.
I agree with you, I mean he was pretty much doing the orginizations job for them and remember that the orginization still needed more recruits at the time so y bother Sora? They just needed more members thats all cause they only had a few in the beginning.

BONEZ1987

I think a clue to Xehanort's identity lies is Riku's ordeal in Reversed/Rebirth.

In KH1, Riku turned his back on light to use the power of darkness. Then when the darkness was used to control him, he rejected the darkness in his heart as well. Having abandon most of the light and darkness in his heart, it left his heart practically empty. DiZ identified such a state of the heart as "Sleep". Supposedly, when the heart is in such a state, they are supposed to be empty and only capable of retaining dark memories. This was demonstrated by how all the memory worlds Riku ventured through being empty except for heartless and villains, thus all relating to dark memories. DiZ said, "Sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal" but Riku was able to deny slumber and retain his other memories on some level. Apparently, Riku avoided the full toll of "Sleep", but what would become of someone who experienced the full effects of this eternal "Sleep"?

That's where I think Terra comes into play. Already clear similarities can be drawn between Terra and Riku. Terra seems like he to will embrace darkness in BBS. And if Terra becomes desperate enough, he may have to abandon the light in his heart to embrace the full power of darkness. And then if the darkness threatens to take over... or if possessing darkness poses a danger to the safety of others, he may decide to reject darkness as well, thus by expelling both light and darkness from his heart, Terra's heart would become almost empty and be similar to the "Sleep" mentioned in Reverse/Rebirth.

Also, hearts in this "Sleep" as explained in Reverse/Rebirth, only retain dark memories. So if solely Terra becomes Xehanort, not only would this explain the memory loss, but it would explain every single similarity Xehanort has to his adversaries. Name and clothing of Master Xehanort, color scheme of the heart unlocker and Heartless Seal both resembling the Dark Soldier, readiness to use Maleficent in his plan... even why some of the Artificial Heartless are designed sort of similar to Unversed. All these could be subconscious influences of remnants of dark memories still present in Terra's heart.

And if "Sleep" provides a form of "safety" for the heart, could this be why Xehanort's heart wasn't overwhelmed with darkness and thus able to retain its sense of self? If the power of a Heartless' physical form is determined by the amount of darkness in an individual's heart, could Ansem SoD's lack of a potent physical form be a result of Xehanort's heart being practically empty and thus possessing too little darkness to produce a fitting physical form?
I GOT THIS OFF ANOTHER THREAD, IT SEEMS 2 MAKE SENSE

Justa'notherdude

This is pretty plausible given tha current amount of info and to further speculate it seems though im not quite sure the keyblade wielder is able to see keyholes which i think Xehanort saw in the Radiant Garden that one time so maybe it's Terra's Unversed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back