• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort, Xemnas, ES and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Key55

For some time now I have been reading the forums, and have come to the conclusion that all or them are connected. I know it kinda is a little far fetched, but take a look.

ES-------->Xehanort----------->Xemnas
| \______Xehanorts heartless
|_Riku

Sorry about the crudeness of the chart, so I'll explain it in detail. ES looses his heart to the darkness. This creates a heartless and a nobody, but they are recombined.

My reasoning for this is that Xehanort has the name of a nobody (no heart + x) but has a heart, so they must have recombined. This would also account for the loss of his memories, as his heart (where his memories are) must have been effected in some way.

We know the story about Xehanort and what he becomes, but Riku is unique. It is most likely that Riku is either the manifestation of ES's ability to wield the keyblade. Zexion also commented that Riku and Xemnas smelt the same, drawing some connection (both "descended" from ES).

Sexy Angel
Umm... not sure that youre saying this or not, but the ES isnt Xehanort

Ice_Key55

Yes... I believe he is (in a sense).

ES most likely created a heartless and a nobody. These two would have led seperate lives, gaining their own memories. These memories would have been recombined if the heartless and the nobody of ES combined. The result is a man whos memories conflict, and cancel each other out.

Xehanort was the ES's nobody (no heart + x) (the name hints at he is a nobody) who regained his heart, and lost his memories by doing so.

I think that Riku also is a facet of ES, as Zexion comments that riku and Xemnas (also a facet of ES) have the same scent. This must be something deeper than the smell of darkness or light, as Xemnas comments he was rejected by both the light and the dark.

My theory is a bit different than yours "The Conqueror", and I would appreciate comments rather than attempts to get people to view your own threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back