• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Just Wondering, when Xemnas/ Xehanort sent Kairi to DI form hollow bastion to see the reaction between a keyblade wielder and a PoH, how did he actually know that Sora/ Riku was the chosen wielder

Muse

you look atrocious
He didn't. =/ Where did it say that he did?

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't belive it ever states even why he chose that location for her.

Firo

Oh Crap
He most likely assumed the keyblades next possible location. But theres to much confusion surrounding Xehanort to say for sure.

Muse

you look atrocious
But how? If anything, it almost seems like Xehanort just picked a world at random to send Kairi to and it just so happened to be Destiny Islands. Or it could be the Terra in him that chose Destiny Islands, knowing that the Keyblade Wielder he chose was there.

Firo

Oh Crap
But how? If anything, it almost seems like Xehanort just picked a world at random to send Kairi to and it just so happened to be Destiny Islands. Or it could be the Terra in him that chose Destiny Islands, knowing that the Keyblade Wielder he chose was there.

If Terra is in him. But if anything he could've sensed Rikus heart and thats why he sent her.

C

Colours

Xehanort never said that, also he sent her to DI for a reason.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think I'll let SufferingAngel ask that question.

Lazy bum.

Brandon✖;3572787 said:
Which will be?

Ansem Report 11 said:
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

In short - Xehanort threw Kairi off of Radiant Garden in hopes that she, being a PoH, will lead him to the Keyblade Master, being - at the time - Riku - no matter what world Riku was on.
How ironic that as far as we know the one who drew the Heartless to DI was Riku himself with his own descent into Darkness, instead of Kairi.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
At least that answers my question :3

So... Riku would attract Kairi to himself, no matter where he was.

And, why did you say
instead of Kairi
?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because Riku's Darkness summoned the Heartless - Riku was the reason the Heartless reached DI - instead of Kairi who was supposed to lead the Heartless there.
Seeing how it took them a decade after Kairi was thrown off for the Heartless to reach DI, and that it happened all but too soon for, say, Clayton in Deep Jungle for the Heartless to reach that world, I think we can conclude for now that Kairi reaching DI has all but failed its original purpose.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
And.. What was Kairi's original purpose to going to DI? o.o
Im so lost =/

I know it was Riku who brought about the heartless, but you said instead of Kairi , meaning to say Kairi was the one supposed to bring about the Heartless?
I dont remember that part.. :eek:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...She was supposed to bring the Heartless over. Xehanort said as much himself in his report, that that's why he sent her away - so that he could by some means pinpoint out Kairi's location, and assuming she'd have ended up where the Keyblade Master was, he'd also find the Keyblade Master.
But Riku was "found" all on his own.

A

Azrael

Just Wondering, when Xemnas/ Xehanort sent Kairi to DI form hollow bastion to see the reaction between a keyblade wielder and a PoH, how did he actually know that Sora/ Riku was the chosen wielder

It's quite simple.

Using his past memories as Terra, Xehanort made sure Kairi would be sent where Riku, his chosen successor to wield the Kingdom Key and Sora, where Ventus is held, would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back