• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Ancestor isn't that special Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
I have a crazy theory involving Xehanort and his ancestor. It's been more or less confirmed that Eraqus is a descendant of Brain. Kid Xehanort also has a connection to Fairy Tale era.

There's theories that he's related to Player X but there's little proof that they're one in the same. I think his ancestor from then is a low to mid ranking member of the Dandelions. He'd be a decent keyblade wielder but far from a master. This also explains why his visions from the past.

I also think said Dandelion worked for either Brain or ironically Ventus. This might explain why he chose to experiment on Ven. Said Dandelion most likely didn't have No Name and probably used a basic keyblade like Starlight.

What do you guys think of my theory? Does it hold much water?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If not the player I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced Xehanort's hypothetical ancestor in the final chapters of Chi.

Though I suspect the truth behind Xehanort's visions of the past will be a bit more complicated

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The Player being related to Xehanrot wouldn't be too farfetched. After all, Xehanort is the player in the MoM's plans.

/badumtss (but in all seriousness, I think Player and Xehanrot are related. Not by ancestry, but hearts connected)

Dark Rot

Awards
I've wondered if Xehanort is some kind of homunculus like Mewtwo. Or the last of the dark elves. Or some kind of hybrid, or half of a whole. I assume his origin was tragic and bizarre even before whatever's gonna happen in Dark Road. I've always felt he must have had another name before being labeled Xehanort.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I've wondered if Xehanort is some kind of homunculus like Mewtwo. Or the last of the dark elves. Or some kind of hybrid, or half of a whole. I assume his origin was tragic and bizarre even before whatever's gonna happen in Dark Road. I've always felt he must have had another name before being labeled Xehanort.
Dark Elf? Interesting. What makes you think he might have elfin ancestry? Is it because of his ears?

Dark Rot

Awards
Dark Elf? Interesting. What makes you think he might have elfin ancestry? Is it because of his ears?

Yeah, and his magical prowess. Doesn't have to be elves specifically, but the fact that he's racially different from literally every other character who's not another version of himself makes me think he could be (one of) the last of his kind, like Superman, or at least has been stranded/stolen/sent from his true home.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I feel like Xehanorts connection to the past is going to be tied more with Darkness than anything. I just find it odd that he'd have the memories of his ancestor, even if it seems Eraqus might. I feel like their connection to the past will end up having something to do with what's going on and happened to the upperclassmen.

That said it's not impossible for Player or some other Dandilion to have remained in the past and somehow ending up on Destiny Island. Though he would have probably decided against passing on the Keyblade, seeing none from DI seemed aware of it.

Back