• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Heartless, an Unbirth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
We know that the unbirths have a connection to the heartless and I think I may have figured out what that connection is.

Xehanort's Heartless said the following in Ansem Report 12:

I have transcended to an existence only of the heart. I should have come back as a heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However I am different than the other heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a heartless. It is clear there are still many things to be studied.

He went through the process of becoming a heartless but yet he stresses he is not a heartless. So what is he? Could he have become an unbirth? If so then this shows the connection between heartless and unbirths.

This is not a Theory. This is only an observation.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Memory Master said:
So what is he? Could he have become an unbirth?

I have transcended to an existence only of the heart. I should have come back as a heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However I am different than the other heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a heartless. It is clear there are still many things to be studied.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
He went through the process of becoming a heartless but yet he stresses he is not a heartless. So what is he? Could he have become an unbirth? If so then this shows the connection between heartless and unbirths.
But Unbirths dissapear in BBS. And he's a Heartless

Last edited:

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
@ keybladelegacy....while i realize your logic that yes a heartless is made up of the just the heart, considering unbirths were supposed to be the only enemies during bbs, the unbirths could be made up of anything including (but not limited too) just the heart (like a heartless), the soul and body (like a nobody), or all three (like a normal kh human). its nothing that we've gotten real info on so any combination is possible or it might not even be related to that aspect of how things work in kh.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
@ keybladelegacy....while i realize your logic that yes a heartless is made up of the just the heart, considering unbirths were supposed to be the only enemies during bbs, the unbirths could be made up of anything including (but not limited too) just the heart (like a heartless), the soul and body (like a nobody), or all three (like a normal kh human). its nothing that we've gotten real info on so any combination is possible or it might not even be related to that aspect of how things work in kh.

What are you talking about?

He asked was Ansem SoD an unbirth?
And i bolded he was an existence of a heart.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KBL already said it, but I will repeat it myself.

Ansem Report 12 said:
I have transcended to an existence only of the heart.

Heartless = Hearts + Darkness = Things lacking human form.
Xehanort's Heartless = Heart strong enough to maintain his human form through the Darkness.

We've already had two cases of Existences of only Hearts in KH1 itself so I really don't see why you're bothering with this.
The first was Sora, who turned into a Heartless and had Kairi help him regain human form.

Existence of only a Heart, lacking any and all "symptoms" of being a Heartless.

Riku - Heart got kicked out of his Body, yet he wasn't a Heartless, and certainly nothing else but his own Heart.

What's arguable here is whether or not Xehanort became a Heartless or just cast off his Body and Soul, but in which case - he's a Heart, an existence we've already ran into.
He's not an Unbirth, otherwise I'd certainly love to hear how come he cast off a Nobody in the process of becoming this existence.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To all those who doubt this may I remind of you of something:

I have transcended to an existence of the heart. I should have become a heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformtaion.

XH is saying himself he is not a heartless. Don't you think that XH would know if he was a heartless or not? He did not know what he was but he knew he was not a heartless. So it's possible he was an unbirth.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
To all those who doubt this may I remind of you of something:

XH is saying himself he is not a heartless. Don't you think that XH would know if he was a heartless or not? He did not know what he was but he knew he was not a heartless. So it's possible he was an unbirth.

or just a special heartless for whatever reason the same way we have special nobodies i.e. roxas and namine (and xion?)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
XH is saying himself he is not a heartless. Don't you think that XH would know if he was a heartless or not?

No, durr.

He did not know what he was but he knew he was not a heartless. So it's possible he was an unbirth.

No it's not. Sora didn't know he was a Heart and not a whole being. That doesn't make him anything other than that we know he was.

What the character knows about itself is meaningless. 90% of what we know is stuff the characters themselves don't

or just a special heartless for whatever reason the same way we have special nobodies i.e. roxas and namine (and xion?)

He wouldn't even be that special since he's a Heart + Darkness. It's not like Roxas that lacks the Memories Nobodies usually get or worse still Namine that actually lacks the Body and Soul, which is what a Nobody gets from the Heartless when it casts the damned thing off.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

He didn't go through a natural transformation, thus, why he uttered that statement. On top of that he was the only human heartless of his kind, so how would he know of the exact way a person turns into a heartless, let alone one like himself? He wouldn't hence "there was no sign of such a transformation", regardless he is a heartless, period.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
memory master, we (or at least i) get ur point but as of now, there is no other proof for assuming the xehanort in kh was not a heartless. its quite the other way actually, such as quotes from mickey explaining the whole setup in kh2 (cant remember if xemnas said anything bout XH)

DarkRoxasNobody

KBL already said it, but I will repeat it myself.

Heartless = Hearts + Darkness = Things lacking human form.
Xehanort's Heartless = Heart strong enough to maintain his human form through the Darkness.

We've already had two cases of Existences of only Hearts in KH1 itself so I really don't see why you're bothering with this.
The first was Sora, who turned into a Heartless and had Kairi help him regain human form.

Existence of only a Heart, lacking any and all "symptoms" of being a Heartless.

Riku - Heart got kicked out of his Body, yet he wasn't a Heartless, and certainly nothing else but his own Heart.

What's arguable here is whether or not Xehanort became a Heartless or just cast off his Body and Soul, but in which case - he's a Heart, an existence we've already ran into.
He's not an Unbirth, otherwise I'd certainly love to hear how come he cast off a Nobody in the process of becoming this existence.

How could Xehanort have a strong enough heart if he was endulged way too much in darkness?

And I understand about the Riku being a Heartless and all, but he had enough light in his heart to keep his body.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
How could Xehanort have a strong enough heart if he was endulged way too much in darkness?

And I understand about the Riku being a Heartless and all, but he had enough light in his heart to keep his body.

i could be wrong but i dont think it has to do with darkness (in xehanort's case) or light (in riku's case). theyre hearts were strong enough and had enough will power (? cant think of another term) that they were able to maintain a hold of their heart so that it wasnt affected by the darkness in any way that they didnt want it to. anyone that became a heartless (excluding sora and xehanort who both did it willingly) became that becasue their hearts were too weak and they succumbed to the darkness.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Then please explain why he has the HEARTLESS SYMBOL ON HIS CHEST.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
It's on his clothes and is nothing more than just the symbol. XH is not a Heartless and he is not an Unbirth. He is a heart.

wait, did u just contradict youself? isn't a heartless a heart corrupted by darnkess....i think XH as a heart had enough darkness to be corrupted. even if that isnt the case, he allowed himself to fall to the darkness so he could be a heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back