• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Okay, so yeah, it was XH in the Secret Place in the beginning of KH1. He had come through the heart of the world? How does that make sense? And why was he there in the first place? To locate the Keyblade?

Dcasd1

i don't remember him saying that. i think he traveked there through the powers he darkness. and yes he was searching for the keyblade and the princesses i think.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
He had come through the heart of the world?

The exact words were: I've come to see the door to this world.

And why was he there in the first place?

He sent Kairi to the ocean of the worlds to find any Keyblade wielders who might help him or hinder his plans. Kairi led him to Destiny Islands, where future Keyblade wielders Sora and Riku lived. He hang around possibly to learn more about the both of them.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
The exact words were: I've come to see the door to this world.

He sent Kairi to the ocean of the worlds to find any Keyblade wielders who might help him or hinder his plans. Kairi led him to Destiny Islands, where future Keyblade wielders Sora and Riku lived. He hang around possibly to learn more about the both of them.

Ah thanks. That clears a lot up for me.

Yeah, led him there after a DECADE :v
Which makes me wonder exactly how useful this whole thing was going by the likely Terra-Xehanort relations and the fact Terra chose Riku for the Keyblade.

Is that really fact yet?

And I guess Xehanort sent Kairi there because he lost his memories of when he was Terra. Funny that both Terra and his alter ego, Xehanort, would be so linked to the keyblade without knowing it. If this is right anyway.

But does it seem to anyone else that Ansem (XH)'s appearance there may be more significant than we thought? Or no? :x

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Is that really fact yet?

I never really saw it as anything but, seeing how Nomura confirmed the Lingering Sentiment telling Sora he wasn't the KK's chosen one is actually saying Riku is a chosen one. And with
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I think we can reach a pretty solid conclusion.

And I guess Xehanort sent Kairi there because he lost his memories of when he was Terra.

He thought at least she was a PoH and wanted to get to the Keyblade Wielders through her. He managed.

But does it seem to anyone else that Ansem (XH)'s appearance there may be more significant than we thought? Or no? :x

...more significant than we thought? The guy's singlehandedly the series' main antagonist even if through proxy. How can he be more significant?

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
...more significant than we thought? The guy's singlehandedly the series' main antagonist even if through proxy. How can he be more significant?

I mean in the Secret Place. Didn't he show up before the Keyblade did? Grr.. I wish I didn't treat my PS2 so badly. :/
Nevermind, I'm realizing as I say this stuff that I'm not going anywhere with it. I'm just hoping for something in BbS that points to this scene. But I'm probably wrong.

Vanitas.

You're right actually.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
The KH: Coded scene actually contradicts itself from KH1.

Darkness was overflowing DI and it took Riku with him (the CoD and sent him to Hollow Bastion) and we know at that moment Sora took Riku's KK due to touching his light or actually a bit earlier.

With that scene from Xehanort's Heartless in Coded:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back